Which TV shows are you currently following?

Discuss a wide variety of things that entertain you! Movies, television, music, sports, anime: it's all welcome here!
darkly

Which TV shows are you currently following?

Post by darkly »

Found Adventure Time with Finn and Jake on Netflix about a year ago. I loved it and watched everything there was, which was about 3 seasons. And then... I found another 7 or so seasons on HBO a couple of weeks ago. So yeah, joy! I'm currently watching that a lot. It's so weird and imaginative. Also watching Trollhunter and Three below: Tales of Arcadia (both by Guillermo Del Toro, he makes interesting stuff) on Netflix.
I have yet to watch The Witcher and season 3 of Stranger Things, but I'm definitely going to watch those as well.
darkly

Re: Which TV shows are you currently following?

Post by darkly »

Well, this Corona thing calls for something special so I've been watching Psych a lot lately. Probably going to binge-watch Eureka and maybe Warehouse 13 after that. They are all the kind of shows that makes me feel better. Not sure about Warehouse 13, I've only watched season 1 and that one was sort of entertaining without the usual drama. I'm guessing it continues like that so I'll probably give it a go eventually.

What are some of your favorite feel-good tv shows that you like to watch to boost your mood?
Yukupo
Administrator

Re: Which TV shows are you currently following?

Post by Yukupo »

Current shows I'm watching are the new seasons of Better Call Saul and Westworld. My usual feel good go-to is The Office and I wouldn't be surprised If I started a rewatch of it yet again haha.