What are you doing right now?

An environment for anything from relaxed general discussion topics to intense debates. Just remember to show some respect and keep things on topic.

Re: What are you doing right now?

Postby darkly on Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:23 pm

Once when I was a kid I accidently set my hair on fire. A little. And about a minute ago I almost did it again.

...I should not be allowed to touch things.
darkly

Postby Brotherman on Tue May 30, 2017 5:54 pm

At work, reimaging hard drives on laptops. :P

"The story is completed. The problem is we have not decided whether or not to move forward with designing the game yet." ~Yu Suzuki~
Brotherman

Postby darkly on Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:25 am

Trying to write on an essay in computational ethnography while the most spectacular winter is happening outside. It's an interesting subject and I really want to do my absolute best on this one but dear God every time I look outside SPECTACULAR THINGS KEEPS HAPPENING!!! Gaaaah!!!! :help: :help: :help:
THIS IS TRULY AN AMAZING WINTER!! ...But I really need to write this thing... but dear God look at that winter!!
darkly

Postby Brotherman on Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:46 am

About to study for my Network+ certification that I have been putting off for entirely too long. :|

"The story is completed. The problem is we have not decided whether or not to move forward with designing the game yet." ~Yu Suzuki~
Brotherman

Postby darkly on Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:20 am

^How is that going for you?
Februari 28 seems like a lifetime ago. I could use some of that winter cold right about now as summer here has been absolutely crazy. Everyday is just really warm and sunny, which is nice, except not anymore. Good thing about this intense heat though is that I now have plenty of time to learn Lightroom and Photoshop. So right now I'm about to study Lightroom with Tony Northrup (Northrup is a great teacher, can recommend to anyone interested in photography).
darkly

Previous

Return to General Discussion