Dreamfall: Chapters

The wonderful world of video games awaits you. Console or PC. Old school or new school. Sony, Microsoft, or Nintendo. It doesn't matter. We don't discriminate.
Agent Of Fortune

Dreamfall: Chapters

Post by Agent Of Fortune »

Not sure how many people ever played The Longest Journey or Dreamfall, but Dreamfall had an ending that made Shenmue II look good. I gave up on ever seeing an end to it, but it looks like they are going to bring an end to the story after all. It gives me hope that we'll see Shenmue III someday.

Dreamfall had the worst fighting I've ever seen in a game, though.

Dreamfall: Chapters info

Here's some info on the past games.
Longest Journey

Dreamfall
darkly

Re: Dreamfall: Chapters

Post by darkly »

I recently bought The longest Journey on steam!
Well perhaps not that recent but more like "some time ago". Someone made me buy it due to it being "awesome".
Anyway I've had fun so far, so this is definitely something I'll want to keep an eye on.
tao

Post by tao »

I'm excited for this. I was a backer in the kickstarter campaign. I still can't believe how wildly successful it was
Agent Of Fortune

Post by Agent Of Fortune »

The first chapter of this game is out now! It looks like there's some bugs to be worked out still, though, which often happens when small studios release games. I downloaded it yesterday. My wife and I are playing through Longest Journey and Dreamfall right now, so I'm guessing by the time we're ready to play it, all 5 chapters will be out. :-D
Yukupo
Administrator

Post by Yukupo »

I have it downloaded on Steam but I'm not sure when I'll get to it. I would like to replay TLJ and DF but that might not be feasible now. Looking forward to playing when I get the chance though!