Anybody Going Next-Gen?

The wonderful world of video games awaits you. Console or PC. Old school or new school. Sony, Microsoft, or Nintendo. It doesn't matter. We don't discriminate.
Brotherman

Anybody Going Next-Gen?

Post by Brotherman »

So, anybody here getting one of those fancy Xbone's or PS4's? I think I'm gonna just sit back enjoy my 360 for a few more years before I make the jump. Unless we get some kind of Shenmue-related next-gen announcement... :P
Yukupo
Administrator

Re: Anybody Going Next-Gen?

Post by Yukupo »

Yeah I'm hanging back for the most part. I've got like 20 million games in backlog anyway. :lol: I do have a Wii U though but I got that through other circumstances so it was less planned.
Agent Of Fortune

Post by Agent Of Fortune »

I might get a PS3 soon, because I don't have one yet, or a blu ray player, but I'm going to hold off on a new xbox or ps4 for a long time. Like Yukio, my backlog of games is just insane. I do want to get a Wii U though.
darkly

Post by darkly »

Brotherman wrote:So, anybody here getting one of those fancy Xbone's or PS4's? I think I'm gonna just sit back enjoy my 360 for a few more years before I make the jump. Unless we get some kind of Shenmue-related next-gen announcement... :P
You know, there was this article in a Swedish gaming related magazine that Suzuki is going to talk about Shenmue on Game Developers Conference. :P
Link to GDC: http://schedule.gdconf.com/session-id/827813

Anyway, I'm also going to hold of on next gen for a while. I still have some games to play on ps3 + I have too many games on it that I haven't gotten tired of yet. I'm just not ready to move on to next gen yet but eventually when some incrediably-life-changing-awesome game comes I'll probably start feeling pretty motivated to move on..