What are you doing right now?

An environment for anything from relaxed general discussion topics to intense debates. Just remember to show some respect and keep things on topic.
Brotherman

Re: What are you doing right now?

Post by Brotherman »

Right now I'm trying to get all my things packed before I move out this weekend. :help:
Bambi

Post by Bambi »

Just relaxing, might watch some Pawn Stars over dinner.
Yukupo
Administrator

Post by Yukupo »

Think I might spontaneously try to make vegan fondue since I seem to have all the ingredients. :hmm:
Brotherman

Post by Brotherman »

Trying to use the fancy Clemson Paws Printing service. :argh:
darkly

Post by darkly »

Listening to great music while drinking some wine and relaxing. Outside is cold and snowy, a lovely winters night. I love those. It's one of the most beautiful things you can see. All is quiet, so much more so then any other time of the year. So peaceful. It's like a whole other world out there.
No worries, nothing, just me, the snow, the moon, quiet, peaceful, beautiful. No better way to be in the here and now.
Agent Of Fortune

Post by Agent Of Fortune »

^That sounds awesome. We haven't had any snow yet this year (very strange for Iowa! :-o) so I haven't been able to have any situations like that yet. When I used to smoke I would love to just go sit out on the porch when it was snowing or on a crisp Fall night and just converse with nature and the moon on things. Every once in a while I'll still go out and light up a cigar and do it. Just something about that brings about a sense of peace.
Agent Of Fortune

Post by Agent Of Fortune »

^To add to that, way back when we first started coming to these forums, me and Bee King of Zombies (Who remembers him?! :-o) used to go for long walks around a lake in town that would usually as from about 1:00 in the morning until about 3 or 4. Sometimes we'd walk along the road, and other times we'd walk through paths in a forest, but they sort of added to that mystery and beauty of nature at night. There's just something about being out in the world when no one else is that can't be explained. It's like the whole world belongs to you, or something.
Brotherman

Post by Brotherman »

Completely relaxed. I wanted to work during the Holidays, but I'm glad it didn't work out. I've been having time to gather my thoughts and becoming myself again. :D
darkly

Post by darkly »

^Sounds very nice :D
Agent Of Fortune wrote:^To add to that, way back when we first started coming to these forums, me and Bee King of Zombies (Who remembers him?! :-o) used to go for long walks around a lake in town that would usually as from about 1:00 in the morning until about 3 or 4. Sometimes we'd walk along the road, and other times we'd walk through paths in a forest, but they sort of added to that mystery and beauty of nature at night. There's just something about being out in the world when no one else is that can't be explained. It's like the whole world belongs to you, or something.
I remember him!
Yeah I know! Night time just adds something. I used to work nights a couple of years ago and we used to go out and explore places on our lunch because everything just seemed more mysterious. Everything is just so quiet and still. And if it's some snow out it just gets all the more awesome.
What you did sounds pretty damn nice!
Brotherman

Post by Brotherman »

Washing my clothes and reading afew books.
darkly

Post by darkly »

I just finished checking facebook. I went in, klicked "like" and then attempted to save. Didn't work. Obviously.
Got confused for a sec then realized where I was.

I've been writing on this report for hours and hours the past few days and I sometimes get random freezes
on my computer so I've been saving like crazy. Even now I want to save. Luckily, I can save here :D
Brotherman

Post by Brotherman »

Trying to rest my mind from back to back exams. :argh: :help:
darkly

Post by darkly »

^Me too! I handed in two reports today and I'm just glad it's over :help:
..still have one last thing to do for monday but almost done.

Good luck with the mind relaxing :D , I heard beer and games can help :ninja:
darkly

Post by darkly »

Watching awesome music videos on youtube while drinking stuff that makes you relaxed. Alcohol.
I was just gonna watch this one video but it was awesome so I had to watch it again. And then again and again and again. Watching this dude dance just makes me feel really good and happy and I just want to hug people! I wish I could dance like him http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_426RiwST8
Brotherman

Post by Brotherman »

Relaxing. About to make a chocolate Oreo milkshake. 8-)