What games are you playing right now?

The wonderful world of video games awaits you. Console or PC. Old school or new school. Sony, Microsoft, or Nintendo. It doesn't matter. We don't discriminate.
Ryudo

Re: What games are you playing right now?

Post by Ryudo »

Finished ys seven. Fanfuckingtastic game. Combat system is amazing. ys series is just the best ever. :mrgreen:
Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

darkly

Post by darkly »

Monkey Island :D
I can't belive how nice it looks! Number 1 was before my time, I only ever played number 2 but maaan it's awesome! I love it.
Now if only they'd bring back Grim Fandango too!!!!!!!
Sterling
Administrator

Post by Sterling »

Yakuza 3
What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one.
Agent Of Fortune

Post by Agent Of Fortune »

Batman: Arkham Asylum, L.A. Noire, Resident Evil: REMake (again :-D), American McGee's Alice.
Sterling
Administrator

Post by Sterling »

Blazblue: Continuum Shift Extend - good fun! Pretty casual though, I'll not be attempting those 90-hit combos any time soon...
What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one.
Yukupo
Administrator

Post by Yukupo »

Final Fantasy XIV. Playing a mmo and its fun. 8-)
darkly

Post by darkly »

Max Payne 3, Limbo, Botanicula, The Secret world and Walking Dead.

I'm not a big fan of puzzle games usually but Botanicula and Limbo are just too good to miss. Limbo is really quite scary and Botanicula ..oh my what a wonderful game.
Max Payne 3, I would've liked more noir but then I did a slow motion jump over a bar and smashed some glasses. It was awesome! I've also found that killing stuff in slow motion is really quite relaxing.
The Secret world, quite different than the other mmo's out there. I'm loving the zombie place and liking the story so far.
Walking Dead, interesting and different. Episode thing works really well. Also, Zombies!!!

Steam had a summer sale recently and it's been raining a lot this summer.. :theyreontome:
Yukupo
Administrator

Post by Yukupo »

Steam: The wallet killer. :lol:
darkly

Post by darkly »

Hehe :D steam summer sale is dangerous. Steam is a goldmine.
Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

Matt

Post by Matt »

Skyrim
Fifa 12
London 2012
MW3
Black Ops

I bought soooo many games when the steam sales were on, but these games for me are just so addictive right now. Just easy games to have a blast on multiplayer. (aside skyrim)
Matt

Post by Matt »

Vyse Hazuky wrote:Red Seeds Profile aka Deadly Premonition.

Quickly and dangerously becoming a favourite of mine. I feel I could play this for years and years and see no end to it.

More than a survival horror, more than an adventure game, almost a character simulation.
Cool but awkward, odd but enchanting, frustrating yet addictive.

Lots of little homages too, I think I saw a take on Travis in Milk Barn's owner, Keith Ingram, EYEHAVEYOU superstar from MGS4 Drebin in gunsmith Wesley (wish I had a full body pic of him. His pants are a dead giveaway too, along with his job; Drebin and York from this game also seem to share a similar scar) and possibly on the Oneechanbara series in Gina, a gas station clerk.

Fun.
Ha, I absolutely love Deadly Premonition. It really is awesome. The whistle theme is FANTASTIC.
tao

Post by tao »

I've been playing the trial on SW: The Old Republic lately. Made a character for each class and I'm waiting for the game to go free-to-play because I'm getting bored of going through the similar routines (planet a then planet b, each class being a slightly diff version of its counterpart) even though I'm liking the storylines. I really like the look and feel of Dromund Kaas- it's badass.

I've also been meaning to try out The Secret World but I need to clear out some memory first. I like the idea of not needing to level up all the time to beat a certain boss to continue with the story.
darkly

Post by darkly »

tao wrote:I've been playing the trial on SW: The Old Republic lately. Made a character for each class and I'm waiting for the game to go free-to-play because I'm getting bored of going through the similar routines (planet a then planet b, each class being a slightly diff version of its counterpart) even though I'm liking the storylines. I really like the look and feel of Dromund Kaas- it's badass.

I've also been meaning to try out The Secret World but I need to clear out some memory first. I like the idea of not needing to level up all the time to beat a certain boss to continue with the story.
SWTOR is a fun game if all the story doesn't make you bored. I used to play with some friends for a bit, some of them got bored real fast because they where still into that whole "end game is all that mathers" thing. But I liked it because it wasn't all about end game. Each side and class have a different story which made leveling fun. Some planets had some great storys while others where slightly boring.

The Secret World is also fun. It is refreshing to not have to care about your level so much, makes it easier to just relax and enjoy the game instead of rushing through it just to ding. It's a bit different than the others out there in several ways, it may make you confused at first but don't rush it and you'll learn in no time. But having no levels or no class (although you can choose a deck to follow which is basically a class) really opens up for you to choose more and play the way you like. But in the end I suppose it all comes down to if you like the story and the world.
I'm still having fun with this one.