Shenmue III & Final Fantasy XIII sig images

An environment for anything from relaxed general discussion topics to intense debates. Just remember to show some respect and keep things on topic.
Bysby2K10

Shenmue III & Final Fantasy XIII sig images

Post by Bysby2K10 »

&

Kinda got bored and messed around with some of the other things ive made recently attempting on making some new sig images :whistle: .

^^ :argh: Gimp while isnt bad its kinda not near as good as Photoshop .tho being a freeware app it dose a good job ^^
*plays some overly dramatic music* :violin:
Sterling
Administrator

Re: Shenmue III & Final Fantasy XIII sig images

Post by Sterling »

Those ones are pretty cool, maybe you should start on a pre-emptive '12 version - like pick out something that will be released in '12 and then you can be awesomely prescient in having a sig of it before then.
What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one.
Bysby2K10

Re: Shenmue III & Final Fantasy XIII sig images

Post by Bysby2K10 »

Thanks :D , the idea whie sounds pretty intresting it just slightly weird in thinking about like too much of a habbit basing them on anime / games ( playing or watching them lol ),same could be said about me having another habbit of using official art or whatever in them ( tho really no clear idea about how early in productionn they get released online :P :oops: ( sorry if im being an akward ass ... :oops: )

^^ :argh: Gimp while isnt bad its kinda not near as good as Photoshop .tho being a freeware app it dose a good job ^^
*plays some overly dramatic music* :violin: