Last game you bought

The wonderful world of video games awaits you. Console or PC. Old school or new school. Sony, Microsoft, or Nintendo. It doesn't matter. We don't discriminate.
Ryudo

Re: Last game you bought

Post by Ryudo »

darkly

Post by darkly »

Halo Reach and Alan Wake.
brunowarne

Post by brunowarne »

Racently, I have bought Mafi II for playing game because i have finished last one game GTA4.........

Brotherman

Post by Brotherman »

^ That's cool, brunowarne. I brought a twister game for me and your mom. She totally likes playing it nude. Last time we played I ended up totally tea-bagging her ass good. ;)

darkly

Post by darkly »

Haha ^^ yeah you tell that spam bot! :P
Peter

Post by Peter »

Brotherman wrote:^ That's cool, brunowarne. I brought a twister game for me and your mom. She totally likes playing it nude. Last time we played I ended up totally tea-bagging her ass good. ;)

You disappointed me with the lack of imageness! :wha:
darkly

Post by darkly »

Rift. It's such a beautiful world but yeah if you have a really old computer it will look quite boring. I love how they made the world feel so alive, you can hear birds sing and watch falling leaves, it just feels very relaxing and peaceful.
Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

My fave game/series ever
Sterling
Administrator

Post by Sterling »

LA Noire
What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one.
darkly

Post by darkly »

^I've been meaning to get that one. How do you like it so far?
Sterling
Administrator

Post by Sterling »

It's pretty cool. João noted a similarity to Shenmue where the guy would do a Ryo, picking up pieces of evidence and placing them back down exactly as they were. We also agree that the map is way too big, I have a terrible sense of direction as it is and keep getting lost but other than that, lots of fun especially as it's filled with all these random actors who had parts in Mad Men, plus Parkman from Heroes.
What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one.
Ash

Post by Ash »

I'd recommend you space the game out though. I rented L.A Noire, and basically crammed the game in over the weekend. I did enjoy the first part of the game, but by the halfway point the game started to feel a little...stale, repetitive? I don't think it helped that the characters and events of the story were all starting to blur together for me by then.

I agree on the size of map as well. I ended up forcing the partner to drive Phelps around most of the time.

It is an enjoyable game though.
Yukupo
Administrator

Post by Yukupo »

I think the Witcher was the last one I got. I also got Borderlands and Magicka a while back on steam sales. Haven't had time to crack into any of em though. :lol:

I also got a Wii the other week with Smash Bros Brawl. (Yep, apparently it's 2006 for me.)

(The funny thing is, looking back, I don't think I ever posted in this topic. So let's just say I've bought a ton of games since whenever I last talked about game buying. Mostly thanks to Steam sales. Curse you Steam...)
Bambi

Post by Bambi »

Yukupo
Administrator

Post by Yukupo »

That explains why I'm so hungry. And living in this box.