A Tribute to Bysby

An environment for anything from relaxed general discussion topics to intense debates. Just remember to show some respect and keep things on topic.
darkly

Re: A Tribute to Bysby

Post by darkly »

I've always admired your work bysby and even though I don't know you that well I want to take this opportunity to tell you that I hope things will get better for you. I'll be thinking of you, take care bysby.
Bysby2K10

Post by Bysby2K10 »

^^ :argh: Gimp while isnt bad its kinda not near as good as Photoshop .tho being a freeware app it dose a good job ^^
*plays some overly dramatic music* :violin:
AnimeGamer183

Post by AnimeGamer183 »

Is it really you Bysby? I think you probably disappeared again, but man I wish you wouldnt have been so vague about whats going on. Amnesia? Ugh... its aggrevating we have all been worried sick! Miss you dude.
Bysby2K10

Post by Bysby2K10 »

thank you AG but honestly i do not remember anything about my condition ... :violin: i know this sounds silly but the last thing i remember was being home and fine so i have absolutely no clue about my horrendous condition that i'm in :argh:

^^ :argh: Gimp while isnt bad its kinda not near as good as Photoshop .tho being a freeware app it dose a good job ^^
*plays some overly dramatic music* :violin: