How Feel you?

An environment for anything from relaxed general discussion topics to intense debates. Just remember to show some respect and keep things on topic.
tao

Re: How Feel you?

Post by tao »

^That's what I was thinking. (*is glad is female* :< )

Today I feel better than yesterday.
Brotherman

Post by Brotherman »

I feel like crap. :(
tao

Post by tao »

^ You're not alone. Today I feel like :argh:
Brotherman

Post by Brotherman »

I still feel crappy, but I do feel better. LESS CRAPPY FTW!!!!! :help:
tao

Post by tao »

Great, another mid-life crisis. :ninja:

It seems like they are getting more frequent lately...
darkly

Post by darkly »

^they tend to do that around a certain age^ But it'll get better.

I feel ok today.
Bambi

Post by Bambi »

Fortunate, yesterday my friend and I were in a pretty bad car accident and we both walked (or rather crawled out of the window) unharmed. I don't think I'll tell my family about it, they'll just worry but I certainly feel blessed, like all the crappy luck I've ever had has lead up to this one good thing.
Sterling
Administrator

Post by Sterling »

Damn, that sucks. glad you're ok. I was in a smash-up a couple of years ago and I didn't really tell anyone about my cracked rib so they just made me work like normal. I'm not sue that was the best idea, but hey, I'm a man. (not 40 yet though)
What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one.
Bay

Post by Bay »

Spam? No, no it's not.
Bambi

Post by Bambi »

Tired for no reason and at the same time quite bored but not sure what to do. I might re-install Metal Gear Solid for the PC, feel like playing it again but I don't know where the CDs are. :(
Sterling wrote:Damn, that sucks. glad you're ok. I was in a smash-up a couple of years ago and I didn't really tell anyone about my cracked rib so they just made me work like normal. I'm not sue that was the best idea, but hey, I'm a man. (not 40 yet though)
Thanks.
tao

Post by tao »

Hot and my back aches. :evil:
darkly

Post by darkly »

evlbaMbee wrote:Fortunate, yesterday my friend and I were in a pretty bad car accident and we both walked (or rather crawled out of the window) unharmed. I don't think I'll tell my family about it, they'll just worry but I certainly feel blessed, like all the crappy luck I've ever had has lead up to this one good thing.
:o Wow! Makes you think, doesn't it? I wouldn't have told my family either. I'm glad you are ok.

I feel a little sick. I've been feeling sick on and off for a couple of weeks now, not sure why. Some days like today I wake up and feel like a cold is coming but I just never get really sick, just that annoying just-before-you-get-really-sick. Like today I've got a bit of a headache , feels like I have a slight fever and I feel like resting but tomorrow I'll probably feel better again just to feel sick again some day next week. I don't get sick often, really sick that is but it ain't ever been like this.
Brotherman

Post by Brotherman »

Tired, trying to get ready to go to the gym. Also gonna try my new pre-workout supplement. Hopefully, it will make me feel like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ITx4-w0WxQ

or this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFAXv_OGdz0
tao

Post by tao »

So lazy.

Or, not really lazy but would rather do something/anything else than write an essay....which is exactly what I'm doing now.

I love essays. I love writing them. Papers are fuuuuntastic. Yup.
Agent Of Fortune

Post by Agent Of Fortune »

Numb. I just want to call in sick and sleep, and tell the world to come back tomorrow.