What phone do you have?

Discuss the latest in computers and technology. Seriously, there's like a new cool gadget every week.
Ryudo

Re: What phone do you have?

Post by Ryudo »

Just got this as it's a 1930's replica desk phone. Still push button but the only phone I ever liked and will only use it in emergency power outages since my cordless won't work.

For now it's a decoration on my 1953 TV cabinet.

Bambi

Post by Bambi »

Think I'll get the new IPhone 3gS in a couple of months, looks pretty cool and I get a 30% discount on my line rental with the provider here.
Yukupo
Administrator

Post by Yukupo »

Going over to the dark side eh? :o
Bambi

Post by Bambi »

Yukupo
Administrator

Post by Yukupo »

Hahaha, oh it's been a while since I've heard that.
JoePesci

Post by JoePesci »

I have an Iphone. Want the 3GS, but since I last checked I am not eligible for the 300 dollars off until 4/2/2010. Pisses me off, because I have had my 3G for a year now, and because my girlfriend and I share a plan and she just upgraded to the 3G in April I get fucked. Sweet.
Brotherman

Post by Brotherman »

Ryudo wrote:Just got this as it's a 1930's replica desk phone. Still push button but the only phone I ever liked and will only use it in emergency power outages since my cordless won't work.

For now it's a decoration on my 1953 TV cabinet.

:shock: I have one of those. Mine stop working. :no: Real shame too, it looked cool on my desk.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

JoePesci wrote:I have an Iphone. Want the 3GS, but since I last checked I am not eligible for the 300 dollars off until 4/2/2010. Pisses me off, because I have had my 3G for a year now, and because my girlfriend and I share a plan and she just upgraded to the 3G in April I get fucked. Sweet.
I bought my 3G like a month or so before the 3GS came out.

I know, I know. Retarded, but I don't care too much. I needed a new phone and couldn't wait. :( I'm impatient.

As long as not too many awesome apps come out that only work on the 3gs, I'll be happy.

Try unlocking it and selling it on ebay. unlocked 8gb 3g iPhones have gone for more than $400 because people don't wanna use AT&T.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

For the couple of you here with an iPhone, I hope you jailbroke it. :P So much crap you can't do by default.
Image Image
Image Image
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

screw that crap I posted last time

Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

Has anyone bout one of those new Mifi things yet?
http://www.novatelwireless.com/
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Banned for life from Shenmue Dojo for being too awesome for the server to handle
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

5 months and I already upgraded to the 3GS. (yeah it was my own dumbass fault for buying a 3G a month before the 3GS came out, but my old phone was falling apart. Still, I should of dealt with it until the 3GS came out because this honestly feels 3x as fast and has basic fucking features the 3G should of had)

Honestly, the 3G is still really nice, but I got a couple tiny scratches on the screen and I'm obsessive when it comes to keeping screens in perfect condition. I pretty much stopped playing with stuff on my iPhone after I got those scratches on it because it just felt ruined. I'm back to playing with it constantly now. I put a screen protector on it this time though and it's never coming off.

I got it in white this time too. Didn't like it before, but it really looks a lot better.

At least I got a couple hundred dollars for the 3G to pay for this.
Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

I am not using my phone much anymore,I normally use Skype now.
Only keep the land line for a couple friends who are not into the Voip thing or calls from work.
Oh and of course in case of emergencies.

Bambi

Post by Bambi »

As soon as Orange get the 3Gs I'll be getting one of those and banging my 40% staff discount on it. :x