World of Warcraft

The wonderful world of video games awaits you. Console or PC. Old school or new school. Sony, Microsoft, or Nintendo. It doesn't matter. We don't discriminate.
Chaos

World of Warcraft

Post by Chaos »

Gotta remake the most important topic on the forum!

I kinda "quit" for around two months again, but I just came back this week and played like hell until I hit 80 last night on my priest. My head hurts from how much I've been playing. I went from 72-80 in about 6 days. Got my epic flying mount about an hour ago. For once I'm gonna be able to do end game content when it's out, woo.

What's been up with you guys?
Ryudo

Re: World of Warcraft

Post by Ryudo »

Wow sucks balls fuck off jerkface.
I still love you even if you are a smelly hairy dork who plays wow.

Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Hey, at least I don't own a wii.
Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

Chaos wrote:Hey, at least I don't own a wii.
Jack and Travis are going to cut you.
RobotWillie

Post by RobotWillie »

Ryudo wrote:Wow sucks balls fuck off jerkface.
I still love you even if you are a smelly hairy dork who plays wow.

That fat kid needs some fiber in his diet, ASAP!
Old Man OL

Post by Old Man OL »

Um... yeah, judging by how easily he sprays all over the place, I think he's had plenty of fiber.

But yeah, on topic, WoW is crap. Just a lot of monotonous, samey fetch quests and boring combat. People have argued that it's more of a social phenomenon, but I say just go out and fucking talk to people. You don't have to invest a monthly fee in a crappy game to do that.
Ryudo wrote:The world will end when OL is no longer entertained by us.
Just because.
RobotWillie

Post by RobotWillie »

Oh right, well, he needs to eat something solid then.

Edit: Screw that, he needs to be fucking potty trained.

As for WoW, I had a class last year that was full of WoW nerds and its all they talked about all class, one even played it on his laptop all period.

Another funny thing, a year ago my dads credit card # was stolen and someone used it to buy an expansion pack for WoW or some shit to do with it. I forgot what else they bought, but thats what they spent the most on.
Riku

Post by Riku »

Really to nerdy even for me.

Some people get far to into it.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

On topic, if that's possible.

Seriously people, you're saying what's been said a million times in every WoW topic ever made. Go find something else to make fun of, your shit is annoying. I just hope the people who used to post in this topic when HD was alive come back so we can drown out this LOL WOW IS NERDY bullshit.
AnimeGamer183

Post by AnimeGamer183 »

This is the perfect opportunity for me AG, to totally rip chaos a new one! and I shall.

I played WoW back in 2005 and 2006 (yes, it came out in 2004, depressing isnt it?) and it has always been filled with hardcore nerds with too much time on their hands *stares down chaos*. I dont usually play MMOs anymore, but thats cause all the MMOs are the same, you run around a huge world (which is about the only good part about the game) and basically do redundant quests and missions until your level your character into oblivion, thats basically the whole game. What makes the games interesting and so addictive is that there are infinite ways to customize your own characters, and its practictly impossible to 2 of the same race/class/level/skill spec running around. WoW does an excellent job of this actually, which brings me to the next point, there is soooooooo much content, basically just quests and places, and dungeons and everything else you would see in an MMO, and its balanced incredibly well. Thats essentially why WoW still stays so popular... despite being 5 years old. MMOs in 2009 need to be far more advanced than what WoW has to offer, period. It was good in its time, but it needs to be updated, WoW 2 needs to come out or something. But really by this time, its all basically for naut seeing as WoW is more of an embarassment to ones social life than anything else, not what you wanna start a conversation with. Also, the time it absorbs at the end of the day is just plain cruel, you could actually go out and master a profession in REAL LIFE before you could max out your character and all his skills and abilities and specs in the game, thats the most disturbing thing of all. Personally I would rather have a certification, or diploma or degree in something im interested to boast to people about, than a level 80 Undead Warlock with the best PVP gear to boast to random internet people. :/

Your welcome chaos <3
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

AnimeGamer183 wrote:This is the perfect opportunity for me AG, to totally rip chaos a new one! and I shall.

you could actually go out and master a profession in REAL LIFE before you could max out your character and all his skills and abilities and specs in the game, thats the most disturbing thing of all. Personally I would rather have a certification, or diploma or degree in something im interested to boast to people about, than a level 80 Undead Warlock with the best PVP gear to boast to random internet people. :/
LOL. I always get a good laugh out of that argument.

1) You could say that about any game out there. They're all wastes of time.
2) I'm currently in school, and work. WoW isn't all I do and you know it.
3) I play with real life friends, and WoW is one of the conversational pieces that got me talking to one of them in the first place.

Hey AG, why don't you go study or learn a profession instead of typing out page long arguments that nobody cares about?
Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

I didn't read AG's post.

And to be fair I just want to say me and Chaos always teased each other with fake insults and I teased him on wow and he teased me for owning a Wii but it was never meant as a genuine rip on gaming choice.

If he enjoys Wow then cool so be it. I get lot's of flack for owning a Wii and still enjoy it even if it's not the popular thing to do for either.

Still just let people enjoy what they like to play.
Old Man OL

Post by Old Man OL »

Chaos wrote:Seriously people, you're saying what's been said a million times in every WoW topic ever made. Go find something else to make fun of, your shit is annoying.
WoW is a divisive topic. Some love it, some hate it. If you're going to get all pissy because a few people don't like it, why'd you even start the topic?
Ryudo wrote:The world will end when OL is no longer entertained by us.
Just because.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Old Man OL wrote:
Chaos wrote:Seriously people, you're saying what's been said a million times in every WoW topic ever made. Go find something else to make fun of, your shit is annoying.
WoW is a divisive topic. Some love it, some hate it. If you're going to get all pissy because a few people don't like it, why'd you even start the topic?
I don't care that some people don't like it. It's the fact that so many people are vocal about this one game that gets annoying. They see a topic with "WoW" in it and they cum in their pants at the thought of bashing it. (AG, for example)

It just gets old man. Go find another topic to post in that actually interests you, because nobody cares that you don't like the game. That's not what the topic is for.
AnimeGamer183

Post by AnimeGamer183 »

Its just ollldddd news to me, and I dont see how people can still play it, im sick of this style of MMO and I want something new and fresh, like we have seen in almost every other genre of game this gen. Also it wouldnt be so bad, but when its practitctly ALL YOU PLAY, and the occasional other game, I just done understand how it doesnt drive you mad. Fuck WoW being the main video game time consumer, there are so many other better games to waste time on, you could play countless countless countless other games and get so much more out of there stories and VARIETY of different game play, than you could just play WoW like a fiend and wasting YEARS of your life on one game, fuck that, to me that is completely unacceptable as a gamer. I dunno, I enjoy playing MMOs but I have never been able to say I was addicted to one, the max I think I played an MMO was probably not even a whole year. You are losing focus chaos, get your ass back on track!

it is known that chaos and I constantly nit pick at eachother, and while my comments are my true opinions I mainly bring them out in effort to jokingly humiliate... then chaos will inevitably do the same back at me, and everyone laughs (especially me). I should have never told chaos about WoW, he asked me about it one time back when I was still playing, I stopped playing and he has just kept on all these years. So in a sense he is my creation, the WoW beast you see him as today :P. But I guess that is what kinda gives me the right to give him shit about it. But its all in fun, even though I think he should have gave up WoW a LONG LONG time ago.

Also, Wii>WoW ;D