What games are you playing right now?

The wonderful world of video games awaits you. Console or PC. Old school or new school. Sony, Microsoft, or Nintendo. It doesn't matter. We don't discriminate.
Agent Of Fortune

Re: What games are you playing right now?

Post by Agent Of Fortune »

Yeah haha, every one of those volumes had him talking about how he loved Samurai Showdown and spawn action figures. Towards the end of the series, he had a thing where he was talking about how shameful it is that he feels like hanging out in front of a capsule machine to get new gundam toys. It really made me nostalgiac for shenmue haha. Reading those little things that he posts is one of my favorite parts of reading the kenshin books.
Vyse Hazuky

Post by Vyse Hazuky »

Red Seeds Profile aka Deadly Premonition.

Quickly and dangerously becoming a favourite of mine. I feel I could play this for years and years and see no end to it.

More than a survival horror, more than an adventure game, almost a character simulation.
Cool but awkward, odd but enchanting, frustrating yet addictive.

Lots of little homages too, I think I saw a take on Travis in Milk Barn's owner, Keith Ingram, EYEHAVEYOU superstar from MGS4 Drebin in gunsmith Wesley (wish I had a full body pic of him. His pants are a dead giveaway too, along with his job; Drebin and York from this game also seem to share a similar scar) and possibly on the Oneechanbara series in Gina, a gas station clerk.

Fun.
Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

Musya (very obscure SNES game that is sorta like castlevania)
Tenchu
StarLancer(DC game from the talent of Wing Commander)
Agent Of Fortune

Mass Effect. I always end up discovering games a long time after other people. It's really sweet so far though. I'm liking it.
Bay

Post by Bay »

Testing out FF14. As far as MMOs go, it's the usual (shite, really, just now in "japanese"). Looks pretty good though, as always.
darkly

Post by darkly »

Rift :D
It's a beautiful world. I love it.
Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

Ys on TurboGrafx16-CD
Also replaying Flower Sun Rain and Infinite space.

Plus some Zelda TP
Agent Of Fortune

Star Wars: KOTOR .They were playing all the Star Wars movies on Spike this weekend and it made me want to play me some star wars games. Good times.

Also playing the first American McGee's Alice again to get ready for the new game coming out this month. :-D
Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

Sterling
Administrator

Post by Sterling »

Blitz: The League II, kind of like Madden for 13 yr old boys who think they're hardcore rebels. Not because it's especially good but more because I'm obsessive compulsive and was really bothered it was stuck at 1% completion for two years...
What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one.
Yukupo
Administrator

Post by Yukupo »

Beat Heavy Rain the other day whilst at my friend's house. One of my favorite games this generation. If only I had a ps3, I'd buy it in a second to play it multiple times. Started up Final Fantasy IV. Also was playing some Civilization V. :thumbsup:
Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

Ys 6 is the best Action RPG ever made. Seriously it's that good. Might be the best RPG this gen next to The World Ends With You.
Ys Chronicles no doubt the best version of Vanished. Now just need a master system so I can play my copy of vanished.
Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

LOVING this game. Also comes with a OST,Cloth Map and a artbook.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
darkly

Post by darkly »

Yukupo wrote:Beat Heavy Rain the other day whilst at my friend's house. One of my favorite games this generation. If only I had a ps3, I'd buy it in a second to play it multiple times.
Great game :D I loved the ending (got the happiest one), I'm gonna unlock all endings as well though.