What games are you playing right now?

The wonderful world of video games awaits you. Console or PC. Old school or new school. Sony, Microsoft, or Nintendo. It doesn't matter. We don't discriminate.
Yukupo
Administrator

Re: What games are you playing right now?

Post by Yukupo »

I finally beat Persona 3. I'm not sure what all else I'll play now but I'll see about finishing up my Zelda LTTP file and maybe The World Ends With You. Yay winter break.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Aion wasn't horrible, but it was the exact same shit I've played in every other MMO I've tried, so I'm already done with it unfortunately.

Right now I'm pretty much playing Myst on my iPhone (had to restart thanks to me not backing up my save when I sold my old iPhone. Dumbass. I probably said I restarted it in another post in this topic, but I never got around to it. I finally restarted it like two nights ago. Taking extensive notes this time around incase something like that happens again.) I'm also playing a little Halo 3 again.
Yukupo
Administrator

Post by Yukupo »

Oh yes, I did finish a link to the past. Then I started playing God of War 2 and Rogue Galaxy.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Finished Myst a few days ago, been playing a new hunter in WoW on horde side. I still say horde sucks dicks and alliance is better, but eh. I have more people to play with on Horde side.
TheRonin

Post by TheRonin »

Been playing Fallout 3 since Christmas.Great game but the Lamest.Ending.Ever.
"Carl picked the wrong day to fight the power."
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

My 360 just died... for the last time. I'm sending it in to get repaired, and listing it on amazon or another site as soon as I get it back. I already listed all my games. So sick of this shit. This will be the fourth 360 I own.

Buying a PS3 with the money I get.
Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

God I want a PS3,still hope to be able to buy one this year,but in the meantime I will be occupied with so many games this year. Starting with my most wanted game in years,No More Heroes 2.
Now onw of my most fave series ever.
I want this so much more than even Shenmue 3 or Metroid.

Maybe me and you Chaos can be PSwii buddies.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Got my PS3, updating it now. I have a couple potential buyers for my 360 too. Most of my 360 games are already gone.

:3
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

on topic....

I'm playing Uncharted. It seems really fun so far.

my ps3 is blowing me away at the moment. So much cooler than the 360, especially since I have a psp
Vyse Hazuky

Post by Vyse Hazuky »

Assassin's Creed 2.

Hope to plow through it until Mass Effect 2 arrives...
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

OH god I'm playing way too much right now. Everything in this list is PS3

Flower
Noby Noby Boy (can you even say you're "playing" noby noby boy? There's basically nothing to do in this game except stretch.)
Lumines Supernova
Burnout Paradise
Mortal Kombat 2 (waste of money. I played a couple online matches and people have fucking perfected the art of being cheap)
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Worms (Here's hoping there's actually people playing Worms online on psn. :<)
Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection
Call of Duty 4

I think that's all of em...

Also, an update on my 360 bullshit. My 360 should be back soon, all ready to be listed for sale. I also got rid of ALL my games except G.R.A.W. I'm gonna sneak that piece of shit into one of my friends' luggage when we go to Ohayocon at the end of the month. God help whoever ends up with it.

Edit: I think it's time that I get rid of this Halo 3 sig. :( It actually kinda makes me sad. It's the only game I'm gonna miss, even though I was barely playing it anymore.
Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

Tokyo Beat Down.

haha this game is great,it's like the old styled beat em ups but it's a spoof on 80's buddy cop shows/films and has some the best writing in a game I have seen in a while.
:thumbsup:
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Still playing the same games basically, except replace cod4 with cod:mw2

also I decided not to sell my 360, even after selling most of my games. I decided that it's not really worth it for how cheap the 360s are selling on amazon and ebay. By the time I pay shipping and other fees, I'd get maybe $100-$120. I don't regret selling my games and getting a ps3 though. Most of my 360 games, I never played more than once, and some of them I never even fully played through once.
Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

No More heroes 2

Holy shit this game just blows the first so out of the water it's not even funny.
This is a true AAA game and so polished and amazing.
Played 3 hours so far and yet so far to go...
bloody amazing game so far.
Vyse Hazuky

Post by Vyse Hazuky »

Far Cry 2. I have a serious thing for it...