Anybody Going Next-Gen?

The wonderful world of video games awaits you. Console or PC. Old school or new school. Sony, Microsoft, or Nintendo. It doesn't matter. We don't discriminate.

Anybody Going Next-Gen?

Postby Brotherman on Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:03 am

So, anybody here getting one of those fancy Xbone's or PS4's? I think I'm gonna just sit back enjoy my 360 for a few more years before I make the jump. Unless we get some kind of Shenmue-related next-gen announcement... :P

"The story is completed. The problem is we have not decided whether or not to move forward with designing the game yet." ~Yu Suzuki~
Brotherman

Re: Anybody Going Next-Gen?

Postby Yukupo on Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:08 pm

Yeah I'm hanging back for the most part. I've got like 20 million games in backlog anyway. :lol: I do have a Wii U though but I got that through other circumstances so it was less planned.
Yukupo
Administrator

Xbox Live: Yukupo
PSN: Yukupo
Steam: Yukupo

Postby Agent Of Fortune on Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:00 am

I might get a PS3 soon, because I don't have one yet, or a blu ray player, but I'm going to hold off on a new xbox or ps4 for a long time. Like Yukio, my backlog of games is just insane. I do want to get a Wii U though.
Agent Of Fortune

Postby darkly on Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:59 pm

Brotherman wrote:So, anybody here getting one of those fancy Xbone's or PS4's? I think I'm gonna just sit back enjoy my 360 for a few more years before I make the jump. Unless we get some kind of Shenmue-related next-gen announcement... :P

You know, there was this article in a Swedish gaming related magazine that Suzuki is going to talk about Shenmue on Game Developers Conference. :P
Link to GDC: http://schedule.gdconf.com/session-id/827813

Anyway, I'm also going to hold of on next gen for a while. I still have some games to play on ps3 + I have too many games on it that I haven't gotten tired of yet. I'm just not ready to move on to next gen yet but eventually when some incrediably-life-changing-awesome game comes I'll probably start feeling pretty motivated to move on..
darkly

Postby Ryudo on Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:43 am

I got a Wii U. Been mostly playing Earthbound on it. Loving it so far console and the game. Likely to get a PS4 later. Took me about 5 months to save 300$ for Wii U and now so many games coming out take me longer to get a PS4.

XBO nothing about that system gives me a good vibe. So will take a lot to convince me to get one. Not played my PS3 or 360 in a while.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ryudo9
Ryudo

Return to Gaming