World of Warcraft

The wonderful world of video games awaits you. Console or PC. Old school or new school. Sony, Microsoft, or Nintendo. It doesn't matter. We don't discriminate.
Chaos

Re: World of Warcraft

Post by Chaos »

owned

but holy god that fight is easy as hell now, it's ridiculous. We only wiped once, and that was because someone didn't grab the whelps and got us healers killed. Still, pretty fun. I got the 22 slot bag.
Last edited by Chaos on Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bambi

Post by Bambi »

gz on 80!

Gearing up is so easy now, my 2 month old rogue has a full epic PvE and PvP set already, very casual friendly. :D
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

evlbaMbee wrote:gz on 80!

Gearing up is so easy now, my 2 month old rogue has a full epic PvE and PvP set already, very casual friendly. :D
Yeah I got this priest restored after I deleted him and he didn't have any gear. Now all but one slot is epic, and that's because I can't find a second trinket.
frozenbacon

Post by frozenbacon »

In battlegrounds today I saw the the warlock that was harassinig me when I was trying to ding 80. This time around it was a even fight, with me having full health and mana and I handed his ass thoroughly to him. Ah yes, sweet, sweet revenge.
frozenbacon

Post by frozenbacon »

...and speaking of PvP the lovely guild, horde strike force, decided to do a raid on SW tonight. My game crashed when I decided to install a program while running to defend the harbor. By the time I got back on, it was over and it looks like the horde never got into stormwind.

Screens:

End of the epic battle for mirror lake. At this point half of them were dead and we are just doing clean up. Guy I have targeted in the next screen is gug, the grandmaster of the HSF.

This is as far as they got in stormwind.

Chaos

Post by Chaos »

frozenbacon wrote:...and speaking of PvP the lovely guild, horde strike force, decided to do a raid on SW tonight. My game crashed when I decided to install a program while running to defend the harbor. By the time I got back on, it was over and it looks like the horde never got into stormwind.

Screens:

End of the epic battle for mirror lake. At this point half of them were dead and we are just doing clean up. Guy I have targeted in the next screen is gug, the grandmaster of the HSF.

This is as far as they got in stormwind.

hell yeah alliance :thumbsup:
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

I can't take these stupid argent tournament dailies anymore. Such easy money, but SOOOO boring. Got a sweet mount and pet out of it though at least.

Yes, I love Draenei stuff, I'm not sure why I made my priest human. (No, I'm not paying $25 to change him to Draenei.)
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Another thing.

Fuck Hallows End. :(

I've only seen the mount drop once, and I lost it.
Bambi

Post by Bambi »

Blegh my realm is too laggy to play on tonight which kind of sucks because I wanted to play some arena, not really been doing anything else, got some new shoulders from emblems of triumph today and finished up my Hallows End achievements, the pet and helm is such RNG bs. :(
frozenbacon

Post by frozenbacon »

Here is some more horde pwnage from last week.
http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview ... 38635f5939

I give props to the HSF for making maelstrom a fun server to play on, even though they do always get owned by the alliance.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

frozenbacon wrote:Here is some more horde pwnage from last week.
http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview ... 38635f5939

I give props to the HSF for making maelstrom a fun server to play on, even though they do always get owned by the alliance.
nice. I love seeing horde getting their ass kicked. I rarely get to see it. ;P

just did my first 25 man. Got to join an OS 1 drake group and it was really fun.

I know, I'm way behind on content, but I pretty much quit playing after I got my priest to 80. Having fun now that I'm experiencing raids though. Hopefully I'll find a half decent guild soon. I wish I could get into pvp too, but I never had much fun with it.
frozenbacon

Post by frozenbacon »

I just respeced my mage to arcane. Now I am seeing 6k crits left and right. If I had better gear, I am sure I'll be able to get to a 10k crit easy. All I have to do is spam three spells and my target is dead. If I used my other abilities such as icy veins, presence of mind, or arcane power my dps would increase dramatically. I wouldn't call this overpowered, though because an arcane mage is all offense. All someone has to do is step on my big toe and I'll die. Only defense is mana shield and ice block, both which aren't all that great. Mana shield drains all your precious mana and you can't do anything while you have ice block up.

I mean mages are a pure dps class, they should be able to do massive damage. If an arcane mage is owning people in PvP that is probably because no one bothered to walk up to him and poke him with a slightly sharpened stick.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

just did voa 10 and onyxia 25

lost the priest helm to some douche priest with a much better helm than me. I'm wearing the welfare one from battlegrounds atm because it was better than what I had.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

lame. Just did the last hhm of the year. Only thing I got out of probably 40+ summons was the squashling pet.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

I finally gave in and bought a darkmoon card off the AH since I haven't been able to get a decent trinket anywhere. Finally have no blues left.