Those special games

The wonderful world of video games awaits you. Console or PC. Old school or new school. Sony, Microsoft, or Nintendo. It doesn't matter. We don't discriminate.
darkly

Those special games

Post by darkly »

I've been thinking lately of some of those games that I played years ago and that still stays with me. Shenmue would be on that list obviously. Silent hill too, I keep finding myself returning to the music of Silent hill as it reminds me of the games so much. Silent Hill was really something, so many years ago and still I remember clearly how it made me feel. I found those games to be quite scary back in the day. Still the story and the music and the environments was quite something, no mater how scary you still wanted to find out more.
Shadow of destiny was another one, and Max Payne. Shadow of destiny was so different from most games and had a great story, I miss it. And Max Payne, I love them dearly still. It was just something about those games. Of the most recent games I've played I think Dear Esther and Bioschock Infinite will stay with me for years to come.

What about you? What games are staying with you still?
Sterling
Administrator

Re: Those special games

Post by Sterling »

Shenmue of course. Final Fantasy VIII was memorable and so was Assassin's Creed II due to atmosphere and story.
What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one.
Iden

Re: Those special games

Post by Iden »