L.A. Noire and other games.

The wonderful world of video games awaits you. Console or PC. Old school or new school. Sony, Microsoft, or Nintendo. It doesn't matter. We don't discriminate.
darkly

L.A. Noire and other games.

Post by darkly »

L.A. Noire- who played it? I can't decide wheter or not I should get it so I'd like to know how you liked it?
I usually like this kind off games but yeah they can easily get boring. I loved Heavy Rain and I loved those old games like Phantasmagoria and such.
Did you get bored with L.A Noire after a while? Was it to difficult and frustrating?

Are there any other good adventure games out there that I shouldn't miss out on? Black mirror 3-worth a look?
Sterling
Administrator

Re: L.A. Noire and other games.

Post by Sterling »

I played it, it was pretty good. It has similar controls and combat to Red Dead Redemption except with a lesser range of weapons. The game doesn't penalize you too heavily if you're terrible at interrogations either, the story will merely deviate. It's not as diverse as RDR or GTAIV but still worth a purchase.
What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one.
darkly

Post by darkly »

Thanks, I think I'll give it a try then :D
Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

Check out Hotel Dusk/Last Window & Grim Fandego.
darkly

Post by darkly »

^Grim Fandango is awesome, I love that game. I'll check out the other game, thanks!