(confirmed) Games you're looking forward to?

The wonderful world of video games awaits you. Console or PC. Old school or new school. Sony, Microsoft, or Nintendo. It doesn't matter. We don't discriminate.

Re: (confirmed) Games you're looking forward to?

Postby darkly on Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:23 am

^You definitely should. Now is the perfect time to catch up, if you liked Mass Effect 1 you are probably going to like number 2 and 3 as well. They are all great games and I'm currently playing all 3 again. Number 2 and 3 has aged very well too, they still look absolutely great. These games amazes me when it comes to how much content and story they have. Lots of likable characters too, don't know how many hours I've spent just walking around talking to crew members and listening to dialogues between crew members and random people.

I'm also looking forward to X-com 2.
darkly

Postby Ash on Sat May 28, 2016 8:03 pm

Zero Time Dilemma, only a month to go now.
Ash

Postby Ryudo on Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:43 am

Gravity Rush 2
Dragon Quest VII
SMTIV:Apocalypse
Zelda: Breath Of The Wild
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ryudo9
Ryudo

Postby Brotherman on Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:09 pm

"The story is completed. The problem is we have not decided whether or not to move forward with designing the game yet." ~Yu Suzuki~ Image
Brotherman

Postby darkly on Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:40 pm

I'm very excited about Detroit: Become Human by Quantic Dream, the same people who made Heavy Rain.

No release date yet but release will likely be towards the end of this year or next year. Just like in Heavy Rain there will be several playable characters who can possibly die without a game over. The story will branch out depending on which choices are made much like in Heavy Rain, only this game is much more complex according to David Cage.

So far it looks very promising and the idea of another game that lets you continue playing and face the consequences of your actions (in Heavy Rain if Ethan Mars gets injured he'll appear injured and move slower for the rest of the game, if someone dies you'll have to continue without them etc) is something I can't wait to play :D
darkly

Previous

Return to Gaming