Last game you bought

The wonderful world of video games awaits you. Console or PC. Old school or new school. Sony, Microsoft, or Nintendo. It doesn't matter. We don't discriminate.

Re: Last game you bought

Postby Ryudo on Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:28 pm

https://www.youtube.com/user/Ryudo9
Ryudo

Postby darkly on Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:38 am

Halo Reach and Alan Wake. Alan wake turned out to be quite a dissapointment. The running in the woods gets boring.
darkly

Postby brunowarne on Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:44 am

Racently, I have bought Mafi II for playing game because i have finished last one game GTA4.........

brunowarne

Postby Brotherman on Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:44 am

^ That's cool, brunowarne. I brought a twister game for me and your mom. She totally likes playing it nude. Last time we played I ended up totally tea-bagging her ass good. ;)

"The story is completed. The problem is we have not decided whether or not to move forward with designing the game yet." ~Yu Suzuki~
Brotherman

Postby darkly on Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:21 am

Haha ^^ yeah you tell that spam bot! :P
darkly

Postby Peter on Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:27 pm

Brotherman wrote:^ That's cool, brunowarne. I brought a twister game for me and your mom. She totally likes playing it nude. Last time we played I ended up totally tea-bagging her ass good. ;)

You disappointed me with the lack of imageness! :wha:
Peter

Postby darkly on Mon May 02, 2011 6:29 pm

Rift. It's such a beautiful world but yeah if you have a really old computer it will look quite boring. I love how they made the world feel so alive, you can hear birds sing and watch falling leaves, it just feels very relaxing and peaceful.
darkly

Postby Ryudo on Sun May 22, 2011 7:37 am

My fave game/series ever
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ryudo9
Ryudo

Postby Sterling on Tue May 24, 2011 8:08 am

LA Noire
What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one.
Sterling
Administrator

Postby darkly on Thu May 26, 2011 10:07 am

^I've been meaning to get that one. How do you like it so far?
darkly

Postby Sterling on Sat May 28, 2011 10:05 pm

It's pretty cool. João noted a similarity to Shenmue where the guy would do a Ryo, picking up pieces of evidence and placing them back down exactly as they were. We also agree that the map is way too big, I have a terrible sense of direction as it is and keep getting lost but other than that, lots of fun especially as it's filled with all these random actors who had parts in Mad Men, plus Parkman from Heroes.
What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one.
Sterling
Administrator

Postby Ash on Tue May 31, 2011 9:50 pm

I'd recommend you space the game out though. I rented L.A Noire, and basically crammed the game in over the weekend. I did enjoy the first part of the game, but by the halfway point the game started to feel a little...stale, repetitive? I don't think it helped that the characters and events of the story were all starting to blur together for me by then.

I agree on the size of map as well. I ended up forcing the partner to drive Phelps around most of the time.

It is an enjoyable game though.
Ash

Postby Yukupo on Tue May 31, 2011 10:18 pm

I think the Witcher was the last one I got. I also got Borderlands and Magicka a while back on steam sales. Haven't had time to crack into any of em though. :lol:

I also got a Wii the other week with Smash Bros Brawl. (Yep, apparently it's 2006 for me.)

(The funny thing is, looking back, I don't think I ever posted in this topic. So let's just say I've bought a ton of games since whenever I last talked about game buying. Mostly thanks to Steam sales. Curse you Steam...)
Yukupo
Administrator

Postby Bambi on Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:30 pm

Bambi

Postby Yukupo on Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:48 am

That explains why I'm so hungry. And living in this box.
Yukupo
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming