New games or sex?

The wonderful world of video games awaits you. Console or PC. Old school or new school. Sony, Microsoft, or Nintendo. It doesn't matter. We don't discriminate.
Tuffty

New games or sex?

Post by Tuffty »

Over third of men prefer to play a new game than sex

Sure the survey doesn't take into account if the people surveyed are in a relationship, how much free time they have etc but the real question remains. Which would you prefer?

Can't you just have both? But if you ask me, those that say games, just aren't doing sex right. Fact.
Sterling
Administrator

Re: New games or sex?

Post by Sterling »

Who the hell are this third and why are they smoking so much weed?
What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one.
Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

Avon wrote:Who the hell are this third and why are they smoking so much weed?
MMO fans haha :P
Old Man OL

Post by Old Man OL »

Tuffty wrote:But if you ask me, those that say games, just aren't doing sex right.
Yep.
Ryudo wrote:The world will end when OL is no longer entertained by us.
Just because.
RobotWillie

Post by RobotWillie »

:isuck: Screw new games.
AnimeGamer183

Post by AnimeGamer183 »

There are 2 different answers to this question, If talking about sex on its own or sex in general, yes. I would rather have sex than play video games or buy a new game.

Of course, thats a dreamworld right there. Its not that simple at all, one reason is because not all girls I would rather have sex with than play video games which brings us to answer number 2. No, I would rather play video games than have sex. There are so many more strings attached to relationships and sex its ridiculous, and this is why I would say no, the majority of the time (meaning I would rather avoid sex all together if it means that im going to have to put up with some whiney bitch, that now thinks I owe her something cause we had sex, which defeats the purpose of sex all together). women are bitches, and control freaks, now maybe you can find a girl that can want sex and THATS IT, they do exist. and I would answer yes all day to that question if it was a situation like that.

Point is, you cant generalize relationships and sex.
Old Man OL

Post by Old Man OL »

^^It's a hypothetical question. :lol:
Don't look into it so much.
Ryudo wrote:The world will end when OL is no longer entertained by us.
Just because.
AnimeGamer183

Post by AnimeGamer183 »

From my perspective, its everyone else that isnt looking into it enough. ;D

Also, im a believer in that most people cant and arent made to be with another person in a romantic relationship (thus why the divorce rates are through the roof).
Sterling
Administrator

Post by Sterling »

You don't have to put up with her if you don't want to; just make sure you take the necessary precautions ;)
What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one.
Vyse Hazuky

Post by Vyse Hazuky »

... and always leave the money on the cupboard. And a little extra so she can get her little sister something nice.
Domokun goes what?

Post by Domokun goes what? »

If you're not crazy obsessed with either games or sex then you can have both quite nicely. My girlfriend and I love to play games... as long as it's something simple like wii tennis together. Not exactly shenmue, but it's a start.
RobotWillie

Post by RobotWillie »

Hmmmm, a more appropriate question for a place like this is.... Shenmue 3 finally being made and released or sex?
JoePesci

Post by JoePesci »

RobotWillie wrote::isuck: Screw new games.
You would.

And to the people who say new games over sex and then them not doing sex right? I think more to the point is you could be doing sex right, and the girl could just be god awful. Like this one chick I did on my brother's futon, she was hot and everything, but she sucked really goddamn bad at sex. She just would not let me be on top, she used too much tongue, rode me way too hard, creating painful chaffing, and honestly with the sex faces and fake moans she just couldn't even keep me hard. I mean, I could manage to stay hard when I was on top but she just wouldn't let me. She was all like, "Im going to be bruised in the morning". I thought, "Yeah, you suck that's why." Honestly, it was embarrassing that I couldn't stay hard. We went at it for about 45 minutes, and when she was on top the only way I stayed hard was thinking about what Scarlett Johansson's tits looked like bare. My god, she was the worst fuck ever, besides Ryudo's mom.

I like games but I would gladly give that up for a good fuck.
RobotWillie

Post by RobotWillie »

I meant to make it sound like that, so...... Congrats on making it more obvious.
JoePesci

Post by JoePesci »

RobotWillie wrote:I meant to make it sound like that, so...... Congrats on making it more obvious.
You meant to say that you would screw a new video game... Congrats on being a loser.