What games are you playing right now?

The wonderful world of video games awaits you. Console or PC. Old school or new school. Sony, Microsoft, or Nintendo. It doesn't matter. We don't discriminate.

Re: What games are you playing right now?

Postby darkly on Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:02 am

Finally got a chance to play Zelda breath of the wild! Great game, so beautiful. Makes me wish it had a photo mode.
darkly

Postby Ash on Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:42 pm

Checking in more or less daily on Kind Words. It's a lovely idea and it's great at least so far less than 20 people have had to be banned, but I find the length restrictions on the letters a bit frustrating.

Just finished AI: The Somnium Files. Not as disappointing as Zero Time Dilemma, but I didn't care for most of the characters, which meant the emotional parts of the story didn't strike as much of a chord with me as they did for others (or maybe it's just because I'm not in a great mood of late). There was one part which was really tough though, and had me repeatedly saving because I really didn't want to have to play that section again, it was so emotionally painful.

My copy of Link's Awakening should be arriving soon, and of course, there's the Shenmue 3 demo coming out this weekend.
Ash

Postby Yukupo on Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:46 pm

....Shenmue ... III .... ? What timeline is this.
(Also Pokemon Shield, Death Stranding, Outer Worlds, and Bloodborne. All of which took a back seat as soon as Shenmue 3 dropped.)
Yukupo
Administrator

Previous

Return to Gaming