Wassup Fuckers!?

An environment for anything from relaxed general discussion topics to intense debates. Just remember to show some respect and keep things on topic.
Riku

Re: Wassup Fuckers!?

Post by Riku »

And the comedy that he provided.
Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

Can't stand Texas.
The western state that belongs in the friggin south.
Old Man OL

Post by Old Man OL »

JoePesci wrote:I believe that he is referring to the people he has met and how they communicate, as opposed to how much he wants to do business with and fuck them.
I gotta go with Avon on this one. Texas gets stereotyped as nothing but cowboys and rednecks and bible thumpers, and it's just not true. As for how they communicate, I've found, in all honesty, that people in the south are friendlier than americans anywhere else. They aren't as stupid and backwards as an episode of Family Guy will make them out to be. Don't beleive that shit.
Ryudo wrote:Can't stand Texas.
The western state that belongs in the friggin south.
Um... it IS in the South.

Awful lot of ignorant statements going around at the moment, huh?
I'd wager most of you have never even been to Texas, much less lived there long enough to make a sensible opinion of it. No place to really be judging it like this, then.
Ryudo wrote:The world will end when OL is no longer entertained by us.
Just because.
Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

OLThe south is only friendly up front but they do a quick turn around and become the nastiest SOB's,I have much family history there been there enough and been around them enough to know how wacky they generally are.
They will be the first to shut you out and talk behind your back.

But yes up front there is no one more 'welcoming' and friendly other than maybe Mormons.
Mormons are very genuine and friendly as a general rule unless you go down to Utah county right outside Salt lake County where they have the unofficial nick name "Nazi Mormons" though I never use that term as I find it extreme.

However yes they are not dumb as the stereo types suggest they are just quirky with words and they can be very fun to be around but not hard to get on their badside.
If you do watch out they are fucking nuts...I mean wicked nuts.

Oh and every chance they get they ask you "Have you been saved?" I always found it funny yet in a good way.
Course can't speak for all southern folk but this is the general way of people in the Virginia Tennessee and North Carolina folks.

And yes I have been to Texas

And of course not everyone acts the same.
Hell if I believed in Stereotypes I would be making the tea jokes around our UK members and people would believe that Mormons believe in Polygamy.
Nor would I have gay friends.
Last edited by Ryudo on Fri May 08, 2009 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Riku

Post by Riku »

Good post Ryudo tea and crumpits?
Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

I am the american and I am the one drinking a bit of green tea right now...OMFG!!!
Riku

Post by Riku »

I've never even had tea but am eating choclate.

So we must swap homes.
Dave

Post by Dave »

I forgot to mention that my girlfriend is Japanese, as well as the fact I was travelling with two French Chinese, A Spanish guy and a bunch of Danish people. But yeah, I don't mean Family Guy backward, just like George Bush backward.
Sterling
Administrator

Post by Sterling »

JoePesci wrote:
Avon wrote:Hang on, hang on, this Texas thing has been bothering me. What's so backward about Texas? Compared to most of the rest of the union, particularly California, the economy of Texas is gangbusters. In fact, it's probably the best state to do business in, no matter what your field whether it be technology, energy, natural resources, agriculture, commerce. It's a very large place with a lot of people of all different ethnicities and backgrounds, teeming with many state and private universities constantly researching and innovating, plus of course the Johnson Space Center in Houston. The cost of living is low without sacrificng quality of life, infrastructure is very sound.

Plus, they have great looking women.

What's so backwards about it?##Oh and again, nice to see you.

I believe that he is referring to the people he has met and how they communicate, as opposed to how much he wants to do business with and fuck them.
Ha...! I got that. I was trying to be diplomatic about it, y'know?

Wherever you go in the world, there are people who will try and push their beliefs on you, whether they are religious, political, ideological, or whether their belief is you should get fucked up on drugs and dance like a retard. Wherever you go in the world you'll find people who'll turn their backs on you at a moments notice. When you talk about people in the South who might look at you a certain way because of who or what you may be, you forget that people in California do exactly the same for people who are not like them. When you talk about people in the South behaving a certain way, you're probably not realising that you're the same kind of person just with a different mindset. Not necessarily correct or wrong, just different. Texas is a very, very, very large place. The diversity in people there is greater than in pretty much every other state in the union.

People like to make fun of GWB for the way he spoke... but has anyone actually listened to Barack Obama's speeches? Seriously, the one-sidedness of this bashing is so tiresome.
What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one.
jklm288

The caps for looting items for gold farming

Post by jklm288 »

The caps for looting items for gold farming will vary depending on which mobs, items, and places you are hunting. Most WoW gold guides will provide a list of rare mobs and if you can get into the right instances at the right times, you can make out very well.

Ranges for loot farming are anywhere between 50 and 200 gold, though with loot farming, you can always land the occasional epic drop that will boost your rate fivefold. Your best bet here is to have a solid World of warcraft gold guide and research everything you can get from the mobs you are facing before heading into a zone or instance.

The best possible solution for gold farmers, even according to most buying WoW gold guides, is to combine your efforts. In places like Nagrand you can make as much as 300 or 400 gold an hour by farming mining nodes, herbalism nodes, and killing elementals for motes. The essence of gold farming is being able to do multi-task and combine the top locations to form a perfect cheap wow gold strategy. WoW gold guides are designed to help you do just this.
Riku

Post by Riku »

^I'm going to kill your family.
Yukupo
Administrator

Post by Yukupo »

Yeah, I decided not to delete that spam post because there might have been some misunderstanding here. :lol:
Riku

Post by Riku »

i thought that straight after posting it.
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Dave wrote:Vermont has a Hooters....*cough*.
We evidently don't even have that anymore. :(

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/arti ... S/90706040

Banned for life from Shenmue Dojo for being too awesome for the server to handle