Happy birthday Riku!

An environment for anything from relaxed general discussion topics to intense debates. Just remember to show some respect and keep things on topic.
Old Man OL

Re: Happy birthday Riku!

Post by Old Man OL »

:lol:
I'm not insulting anyone. At least that shouldn't be the result.
I'm just some guy on the internet. If they actually feel insulted by anything I say, they need to get over it, because their heads will explode if they're ever exposed to anything truly wrong and disrespectful on the internet.
Actually, I shouldn't say "they".
I just mean the anime nerd one.
Other one's an admin, so he's just doing his job.
Ryudo wrote:The world will end when OL is no longer entertained by us.
Just because.
Sterling
Administrator

Post by Sterling »

OL, most of the members of this community including Bambi and Yukupo have been together for over six years now, and the respect you speak of has long been earned. Furthermore, the way we interact has long been established and it includes metaphors, in-jokes and other tics that outsiders may not necessarily comprehend. Maybe it's not for everyone. You on the other hand, are just being an asshole over the Internet because "you can". Maybe you're frustrated with your life offline and have to take it out here with your outbursts and disgusting jokes.

I don't care. I already had to deal with you once before, and I know you tried to brush it off like I was being unnecissarily harsh or whatever but the bottom line is that these are my forums and if I come back and catch you causing trouble again, you will not be welcome here anymore.

Happy Birthday, Riku.
What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one.
Riku

Post by Riku »

Avon wrote:Happy Birthday, Riku.
yay.
Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

Yukupo wrote:It's Japanese. Essentially meaning "Wait a minute."
Shows how lame I am when he posted that I thought of Ch-ch-chia pets. :theyreontome:
Old Man OL

Post by Old Man OL »

^^No, that makes you totally awesome.
It's better than actually recognizing what "chotto matte" means, at least.

FTW
Ryudo wrote:The world will end when OL is no longer entertained by us.
Just because.
Bambi

Post by Bambi »

Old Man OL wrote:Oh, grow a pair you losers.
Internet tough guys ftw? :P
Old Man OL wrote:a.) you aren't Japanese, and b.) you're not even 100% sure if it makes sense, does not earn respect.
I was pretty sure it made sense, it seemed you either disagreed with the useage of the phrase or were just trolling, I now see what your preference is with regard to posting.

Mattaku! ^^
Yukupo
Administrator

Post by Yukupo »

Apologies to Riku for the derailment of your topic. Hope you had a happy birthday.