Zelda: Link is an asshole

An environment for anything from relaxed general discussion topics to intense debates. Just remember to show some respect and keep things on topic.
Ryudo

Zelda: Link is an asshole

Post by Ryudo »

Vyse Hazuky

Re: Zelda: Link is an asshole

Post by Vyse Hazuky »

Hehe, he sure is.

Also, a friend in school told me those green ruppees are actually the souls of lost children.
Virt McPolygon

Post by Virt McPolygon »

Vyse Hazuky wrote: Also, a friend in school told me those green ruppees are actually the souls of lost children.
That's creepy :(
I always thought in old school RPG's when you are able to go into anyone's house and raid all of their stuff, why doesn't the owner retaliate? I'd be pissed if someone came into my house, took all my money, herbs/potions etc. then had the cheek to ask for information :no:
Riku

Post by Riku »

I used to do this in OOT in the first house as you enter Hyrule Castle. Just run back in after and all the pots would be there again. I feel bad for the guy now.
JoePesci

Post by JoePesci »

Yeah, having to replace all of those jars instantly after you leave. :tsktsk:
Bambi

Post by Bambi »

lmao, comic is awesome.
Ash

Post by Ash »

Virt McPolygon wrote: I always thought in old school RPG's when you are able to go into anyone's house and raid all of their stuff, why doesn't the owner retaliate? I'd be pissed if someone came into my house, took all my money, herbs/potions etc. then had the cheek to ask for information :no:
I remember in Alundra 2 (Playstation One game), there was a house, where if you broke the pots, and then spoke to the owner, he would start shaking in despair, crying that he had been saving the money in the pots for ages. He still didn't actually do anything to prevent the smashing of the pots though.