Last thing you bought topic

An environment for anything from relaxed general discussion topics to intense debates. Just remember to show some respect and keep things on topic.
Brotherman

Re: Last thing you bought topic

Post by Brotherman »

Should be here first thing tomorrow. 8-)
Sterling
Administrator

Post by Sterling »

You didn't need to buy the book, I can tell you all the rules of women you need right now for free:

1. The only person you can count on in life is yourself.

2. You can't be happy with someone else until you're happy with yourself.

3. Don't lie and don't break your word.

4. If you're interested in a girl, always meet her Mom because all girls end up eventually turning into their Moms, with no exceptions.
What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one.
Brotherman

Post by Brotherman »

^ Your Rules #1 through #3 are in the book's first chapter. And your rule #4 was in his last book. :P I mainly bought the book because I'm a Tariq Nasheed fan. :mrgreen:

These should be here by this Wednesday. :D
Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

Brotherman

Post by Brotherman »

Perry Ellis Eau De Toilette
tao

Post by tao »

Sterling wrote:4. If you're interested in a girl, always meet her Mom because all girls end up eventually turning into their Moms, with no exceptions.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :help: :help: :help: :help:

Really. No.
Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

Women find it rude when you give them a good loud warning a cloud of methane is about to choke them.

But to them it's perfectly ok to give no warning to clear the area before they kill someone.
Women are EVIL!

Women are truly the sirens in the Odyssey sexy looking but WILL KILL YOU!
:help: :evil: :aargh:
tao

Post by tao »

^ "INCOMINGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!" :ninja:

There's also the situation where women trying to lose weight who go on salad and raw vegetable diets. They're so clogged up with roughage they're literally full of shit ;)
Sterling
Administrator

Post by Sterling »

tao wrote:
Sterling wrote:4. If you're interested in a girl, always meet her Mom because all girls end up eventually turning into their Moms, with no exceptions.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :help: :help: :help: :help:

Really. No.
Twenty years from now, I'll remind you of this and then you'll be all like Image No exceptions!!
What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one.
Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

It's true,I am wathing my mom turn into her mother last few years.
My bros wife has already turned into her mother.
tao

Post by tao »

I bought balsamic vinegar today. I don't know what to do with it aside from dipping bread into it and making salad dressings, but the stuff tastes good and I'll find something to use it in.

Sterling wrote:Twenty years from now, I'll remind you of this and then you'll be all like Image No exceptions!!
I won't be the same person 20 years from now but I highly doubt this. If she and I shared enough similar personality traits, then I'd probably agree with you, and may even find the idea flattering. Even our MBTI results are polar opposites of each other, which I think probably explains why you think all women turn into their mothers, or sons into their fathers, but that's a whole other topic. I'm just not so bold as to believe in generalizations like this as I rely much more on my own individual perception of someone else's personality and their experiences... but if this generalization has worked out for you so far, then who am I to argue? ;)
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Just got back from Ohayocon last night. I bought a Death Note "L" shirt. Just black with the signature L on it in the front. Also a friend bought me a nice Death Note messenger bag for my birthday which I'll use for class.
Brotherman

Post by Brotherman »

For my girlfriend, since her phone got stolen right before she met me.

For my girlfriend, because we're responsible adults.
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

^Thanks for letting us all know. Give us an update on how it went. :isuck:

Banned for life from Shenmue Dojo for being too awesome for the server to handle
Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

Brotherman you should have gone with the glow in the dark ones.

It's perfect for valentines as it's funny and sexy.
:P