What thoughts are going through your head right now?

An environment for anything from relaxed general discussion topics to intense debates. Just remember to show some respect and keep things on topic.
Brotherman

Re: What thoughts are going through your head right now?

Post by Brotherman »

Wondering what crazy turn 2020 has in store next. :help:
Yukupo
Administrator

Post by Yukupo »

Yeah. Its a.. its a tough year alright. :shock:
Brotherman

Post by Brotherman »

Glad that election is finally over. :clap:
darkly

Post by darkly »

^Indeed! And may I also say -wow you guys!! It looks like you've rid yourself of a great threat. :clap:
Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

Every time I check in here I get very nostalgic. I don't miss who I was back then but I do miss this community.
Brotherman

Post by Brotherman »

^ Always good hearing from you, old friend. :-)
darkly wrote:^Indeed! And may I also say -wow you guys!! It looks like you've rid yourself of a great threat. :clap:
Sadly, the damage has been done. His minions will probably be around for some kind to come. :no: And I'm definitely not crazy about Biden neither, but at least he won't make things worse (hopefully). :sayprayers:
darkly

Post by darkly »

^Biden is probably not going to be the best president ever. Trump did damage, yes, and his supporters are still around but I think there is something good to come from all of this. Trump and everything he's done is going to be analyzed in terms of understanding how all of this could happen in order to prevent it from ever happening again. There is a lot to understand and learn from in all of this, and now that he is no longer president the next part can begin which is stuff like finding and understanding what flaws there are in the system in order to build something new and better. At least I hope that is what will happen. Making things better and science and all of that is all about understanding and finding all the little pieces of a much greater puzzle. And Trump is one gigantic example of some of the dangers and problems that exist today.
Ryudo wrote:Every time I check in here I get very nostalgic. I don't miss who I was back then but I do miss this community.
I'm glad that you still check in with us Ryudo :D
Brotherman

Post by Brotherman »

Many of the Trump supporters are starting to seem more and more like the IRA... :argh: I'll be glad when this is all over.
darkly

Post by darkly »

^These last couple of weeks have really been intense, I've been following the news very closely and I don't even live there. I can only imagine how things have been for you over there. Hopefully, things will calm down now.
Brotherman

Post by Brotherman »

Things seem like they are starting to stabilize. Allot of damage has been done with folks who drank the Trump koolaid. But I think many/most will eventually come around. And speaking of coming around, looks like we gonna get another stimulus check. :clap:
Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

I remember the Scribes Light forum. Blue template and Juan put me through a glass table. I died.
darkly

Post by darkly »

Spiders. I want to kill them with fire.
Brotherman

Post by Brotherman »

^ Our bathroom just had some spider hatchlings show up out of the blue. My wife feels the same way.
Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

I'm old now but I still look really young. No grey hair. Not balding. No wrinkles. So that makes me happy. I feel like one day soon I will wake up and just be a saggy old wrinkly man. I've grown more mature sure but a part of me mentally is the same youth who was around this place back then. A positive side I should note.
Brotherman

Post by Brotherman »

Ryudo wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:22 am I'm old now but I still look really young. No grey hair. Not balding. No wrinkles. So that makes me happy. I feel like one day soon I will wake up and just be a saggy old wrinkly man. I've grown more mature sure but a part of me mentally is the same youth who was around this place back then. A positive side I should note.
Good seeing you post, old fried. :D

Just getting ready for another work day. I was on-call during Thanksgiving this week. Luckily, I didn't get any unwanted calls. Currently trying to figure out what direction I want to go for my IT career. :hmm: