What thoughts are going through your head right now?

An environment for anything from relaxed general discussion topics to intense debates. Just remember to show some respect and keep things on topic.
Sterling
Administrator

Re: What thoughts are going through your head right now?

Post by Sterling »

Are you like the dude who says "FOOTBALL WAS WAY BETTER WHEN EVERYBODY RAN THE T-FORMATION!"? :P j/k
What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one.
tao

Post by tao »

More reason to hate this fucking country.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV9uZ00b ... ture=share

It's no wonder Al Qaeda wants to kill us all.
Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

I was evicted today. With our situation regarding money and my health and various others things. I have no place to go. I'm soon homeless. I will no doubt die when I go homeless as my health can't take it. I hope to god a miracle happens other wise it's game over for me.
I have faced death in the face several times within the last year and I keep escaping. I'm not sure how many more times I can.
Sterling
Administrator

Post by Sterling »

That's harsh man, I wish I could help you. I'd put you up here but flying is probably bad for your health... Well, is there any way we can help?

I'll say this, the campaign is very noble and I'm sorry that people got kicked in the face and so on but there's a 0.0% chance that the people ultimately controlling that occupy movement are sincere, peaceful people.
What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one.
tao

Post by tao »

That's a terrible situation to be in, Ryudo. There has to be something you can do. Are you bunking with a friend? More importantly, is there anything you can do to keep your health up?

You've got our full support over here.

Re: Occupy. As far as I know, throughout the two weeks of protest there have been no reports of violent backlash by protesters while every incident of police brutality occurred unprovoked and on illegal grounds.The whole protest isn't really very well organized so there are no people in official control of protests, it's more of a mass rally than a campaign movement. I don't think the sincerity of the protesters should be an issue as that pales in comparison to the things investment bankers have done. I would venture to say that they are the ones responsible for forcing millions of people into situations like Ryudo now has to deal with.
Agent Of Fortune

Post by Agent Of Fortune »

That's awful Ryudo. You've got full support here. Like Tao said, maybe you can live with a friend or something?

Pretty broke these days, but if there's anything that can be done, let us know. A friend of mine was going to be evicted a few years ago and took up a collection via paypal to help with moving to a new place.
darkly

Post by darkly »

Terrible news Ryudo. Are there any organisations that can help? Just don't give up, it's always darkest before the dawn.
Let us know if we can do anything to help.
Sterling
Administrator

Post by Sterling »

Like Jameson said, I'd put what little I could afford into a chipin, or something of that kind, we could get one going round SD, I'm sure there are people there who would want to help you too, you've been a great friend to us over the years
Yukupo
Administrator

Post by Yukupo »

Absolutely. You're one of us. We can't just let you leave. :twisted:
Sterling
Administrator

Post by Sterling »

if you are able, money should go to his paypal -

http://saveryudo.chipin.com/the-save-ryudo-fund
darkly

Post by darkly »

^you just restored some of my faith in mankind.
I have just been approved for more days from the unemployment money thingy (I have no idea what it's called in english). Which means I've been given more time to get my life back on track. Very appreciated as it was starting to look quite dark there for a while . Although I'm gonna call and make certain as they are known for their "clerical errors" and it would be very unfortunate to find that out later. But it was nice to not wake up with alot of anxiety for once. (don't take this all too serious, I'm over dramatic at times)
Agent Of Fortune

Post by Agent Of Fortune »

I'll be contributing to the fund when I get paid on Tuesday.

^Awesome, that's good to hear. :-D

As for what's going through my head, I think I was just eye-raped by some nursing students when walking by. This girl goes "There you go," to some other girl. The other girl then said "Yeah, he needs to wear jeans though," and then someone else said something else. I'm just trying to dress nice for work. I'm not a piece of meat! :cry: :lol:
darkly

Post by darkly »

^haha :D

Lots of things going through my head like zombies, age, stupid scary dogs in Resident Evil and icecream. Twitter is fun!! :ninja:
darkly

Post by darkly »

"I used to be an adventurer like you but then I took an arrow in the knee".
Brotherman

Post by Brotherman »

I'm happy that I worked out tonight after missing the gym for nearly two month. But now I can't sleep because I'm all jacked up. :shock: