What thoughts are going through your head right now?

An environment for anything from relaxed general discussion topics to intense debates. Just remember to show some respect and keep things on topic.
Agent Of Fortune

What thoughts are going through your head right now?

Post by Agent Of Fortune »

I was just reading through a Ryuudo post in the gaming forum, and really thinking about how in the 90s I used to get game magazines every month, in order to learn all the latest gaming news. Ahh nostalgia.
tao

Re: What thoughts are going through your head right now?

Post by tao »

Brain. e_pty.
darkly

Post by darkly »

It's friday, yay! I want popcorn later. :eatpopcorn:
Yukupo
Administrator

Post by Yukupo »

After reading Darkly's post:

It's Friday Friday, gotta get down on Friday. Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend weekend...
darkly

Post by darkly »

^sounds familiar, where is it from?

oh oh oh :help: :help: :help: Monkey Island- special edition collection is coming out on friday!! It shall be mine!!

Agent Of Fortune

^That line is from that shitty Rebecca Black Friday song.

I've been pondering possibly switching jobs. More money, but longer drive away, and my benefits won't be quite as good as the ones I have now. It's at a company I used to work for, so I don't know if it'd be a step back. It's not really more or less stressful than my current job, just a different kind of stress. So in that case, they are about the same.

Also, I've had a shitty ABC-Family version of Shadows of the Night by Pat Benatar, performed by Ashley Tisdale stuck in my head for days. :lol: I was just randomly searching for covers for this song and came across this one, and haven't been able to get it out. :no:
darkly

Post by darkly »

It's a good thing spiders doesn't have wings. Imagine flying spiders :help:
I bought a spider repellent the other day and now of course all I can think about is spiders. I was worried first that it might be something wrong with it and that it would actually attract spiders instead but so far I haven't seen any parades with spiders coming in ready to party in my bed or something so so far so good.

Note to self: DON'T EVER google how to get rid of spiders or anything spider related at all. Ever.
Agent Of Fortune

^Hahaha I had that problem when searching on wasps, yellowjackets, hornets, and how to get rid of them. Each one has a different weakness. They were in my head for weeks.
Sterling
Administrator

Post by Sterling »

Spiders are all right, as long as you're not anywhere tropical. The real enemy is wasps. Wasps are bastards.
What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one.
darkly

Post by darkly »

^haha yeah Wasps are bastards but they are easier to keep out from my appartment. Spiders don't need an open door to come in and they enjoy hanging out near my bed. Unfortunatly I don't enjoy seeing them near my bed or anywhere near me. Why do they want to be ON me? It's just stupid for I make a terrible net building place.
Agent Of Fortune wrote:^Hahaha I had that problem when searching on wasps, yellowjackets, hornets, and how to get rid of them. Each one has a different weakness. They were in my head for weeks.
Yeah there was this one story in particular, I think it may have scarred me for life :cry: why oh why didn't I avert my eyes?
darkly

Post by darkly »

"I remove myself from hurtful people. Even hurtful people I love.
I take care of myself and my only heart. I'm no good to anyone otherwise."

Some smart guy said that once and now I can't get it out of my head. Not that I'd want to.
Yukupo
Administrator

Post by Yukupo »

School begins anew tomorrow. I'm trying to mentally prepare for getting into the groove again. This is my last year. :shock:
tao

Post by tao »

I hate this fucking planet :D

No I take that back, I just hate people

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/1 ... 59354.html
Sterling
Administrator

Post by Sterling »

^ Some folks have serious derangement problems. I saw another one of those debates where someone was asking Rick Perry about the death penalty and the moderator was saying something like "since x year Texas has executed more people than any other state in the union..." and there was wild cheering from his supporters! Wtf? And then there was that idiot the other day who was heckling Bristol Palin, getting in her grill and screaming that her mother was going to hell... and then trying to make out that he was the victim. Crazy stuff.

C-link stadium we noticed wasn't filling up as quickly before the Seahawks game as it usually does which caused everyone to think "Huh, what's going?", well it turns out that Obama blew through town on a fundraising tour and gameday traffic was backed up for hours and hours with his motorcade going through leaving everyone thoroughly irate. This following on from the debacle where he tried to spite the GOP, got browbeaten out of it and then had to move his speech again so it didn't clash with Thursday night football and you have to wonder what the diconnect with him is. For someone who headed such a slick, oily campaign a few years ago, it's like they're operating without brains over there now.

For some reason I have that stupid Justin Bieber song running through my head over and over which is odd because I rarely hear it so it's not like I'm overexposed to it. I'm not a Bieber hater, his story is pretty cool, but good God that song is annoying.
What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one.
Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

I miss the 90's when gaming was at it's best. Now it's in a shithole. At least PSP & DS still get it