Weird things your pets do?

An environment for anything from relaxed general discussion topics to intense debates. Just remember to show some respect and keep things on topic.
Agent Of Fortune

Weird things your pets do?

Post by Agent Of Fortune »

What are some odd/weird things your pets do?

My dog has recently grown afraid of going onto the lenolium floor in our Kitchen. I have been searching around, but have no idea how to fix it. Some sites list that it could be due to his nails being long, causing him to slide around, but I really don't know yet.
tao

Re: Weird things your pets do?

Post by tao »

The runt of my koi fish groupie (before they were given away) used to suck on the other fish's butts. I called it thusly: Buttsucker.
Agent Of Fortune

:lol: Hahahaha that's hilarious.
Sterling
Administrator

Post by Sterling »

My pet ducks just stand there next to the door never moving. It's like they're ornaments made of wood or something. :?
What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one.
tao

Post by tao »

You've got ducks? :o

Is there a large body of water somewhere near your home?
Brotherman

Post by Brotherman »

My dog actually has some acting skills. He likes to pretend he's really cold by shivering his butt off. The reason I know it acting because when I hide and watch him walk around outside he's just fine. But as soon as I walk outside and ask him if he's cold, he makes his puppy eyes and starts shivering. Of course this only happens during the fall and winter.
Agent Of Fortune

Dogs are hams. I haven't figured out the deal with my dog being scared of the Kitchen yet, but I've found if I ask him to come out to the kitchen, or am holding a treat for him in the kitchen, he just stands at the doorway and barks, waiting for me to come to him. If I just set the treat on the ground and walk out, he'll be out there getting the treat himself in less than 5 minutes.
tao

Post by tao »

Agent Of Fortune wrote:Dogs are hams.
LOL
Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

Every time I play amazing grace my cat wakes up starts purring and either gets a bite to eat or comes to me to lay on my lap and lick my hand.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoovH3xjKbE