Did you know?

An environment for anything from relaxed general discussion topics to intense debates. Just remember to show some respect and keep things on topic.
darkly

Did you know?

Post by darkly »

Did you know?

That sweden has the shape of a giant sock? It does actually, don't include norway but just look at sweden and there you go- a giant sock. Might explain a few things about sock obsessions and whatnot from the past for those of you who remembers (if there is any oldies still around)

Anyway I just thought I'd share this information with you today. So how are you all doing?

Me, I've been a bit like this the last couple of years: :shock: :help: :( :?: :argh: :err: :?
tao

Re: Did you know?

Post by tao »

Darkly! Good to see you again. I did a double take when I saw your name. Like I traveled back in time or something..

and if you combine Norway with Sweden you get a penis :o
Brotherman

Post by Brotherman »

Welcome back, naked Tina. :D

Spoiler: (Highlight to read)
I think I got that right.
darkly

Post by darkly »

^Haha ^ Brotherman I was wondering who would be the first to bring that up :D I blame Iden for this. Naked Iden.
Nice to see you though! How's life treating you?

Hi Tao! Nice to see you too. You are right indeed, never thought about that, good thing norway and sweden aint' ever gonna be one country, Id' rather live in a sock shaped country then a weird penis shaped one :o
Vyse Hazuky

Post by Vyse Hazuky »

But wasn't it like that before? In the XIX century? What if you go back in time?! :|
Brotherman

Post by Brotherman »

darkly wrote:^Haha ^ Brotherman I was wondering who would be the first to bring that up :D I blame Iden for this. Naked Iden.
Life is going pretty good. Just wish more folk would post in these forums.
Vyse Hazuky

Post by Vyse Hazuky »

^We should put together a tiger team to disrupt the Shenmue Dojo forums more often.

Sabotage!
darkly

Post by darkly »

Brotherman wrote:
darkly wrote:^Haha ^ Brotherman I was wondering who would be the first to bring that up :D I blame Iden for this. Naked Iden.
Life is going pretty good. Just wish more folk would post in these forums.
Maybe you should all get more involved with World of warcraft and create an über guild called hazukidojo which then would get known world wide for beeing awesome and that would make people come here to be part of the awesomeness. We would then enlighten them and show them the world of shenmue. Considering the amount of people who play world of warcraft hazuki dojo would soon grow and eventually dominate the entire world.
darkly

Post by darkly »

Vyse Hazuky wrote:But wasn't it like that before? In the XIX century? What if you go back in time?! :|
Hi Vyse :) they never merged with us by their own free will although I wouldn't mind beeing norweigan, things are pretty good over there :D Norway is a nice place.
Yukupo
Administrator

Post by Yukupo »

darkly wrote:Me, I've been a bit like this the last couple of years: :shock: :help: :( :?: :argh: :err: :?
I've had a similar experience.
Vyse Hazuky

Post by Vyse Hazuky »

darkly wrote:Hi Vyse :) they never merged with us by their own free will although I wouldn't mind beeing norweigan, things are pretty good over there :D Norway is a nice place.
The fjords are always greener on the other side, eh?

To be fair I have been to Sweden once and loved it. But I'd still like to go to Svalbard before I'm gone.
darkly

Post by darkly »

Vyse Hazuky wrote:
darkly wrote:Hi Vyse :) they never merged with us by their own free will although I wouldn't mind beeing norweigan, things are pretty good over there :D Norway is a nice place.
The fjords are always greener on the other side, eh?

To be fair I have been to Sweden once and loved it. But I'd still like to go to Svalbard before I'm gone.
They are in fact pretty green over there. But then again they do get alot more rain so. Norway is a fairly "rich" country, they got no taxes around christmas for instance simply because they can afford it. It's not a bad country to live in :D but sweden is nice to. Did you visit Stockholm when you where here?
Svalbard.. now that place is "special".
Vyse Hazuky

Post by Vyse Hazuky »

^Ja, ja. Only in Stockholm, actually.

Beautiful and quite flat too... It was, I think, 6 years ago... Ingmar Bergman was still alive! (but not there anyway).

Have a lot of great memories from that city actually.

Ah well.
Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

I am wearing one pink sock and one white.
Damn that red blanket!

Darkly ...wait....HOLY CRAP DARKLY!
:D
Sterling
Administrator

Post by Sterling »

Hey darkly :) I'm happy to see you again. You got troubles, we are always here.
What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one.