Did you know?

An environment for anything from relaxed general discussion topics to intense debates. Just remember to show some respect and keep things on topic.
darkly

Re: Did you know?

Post by darkly »

Ryudo wrote:I am wearing one pink sock and one white.
Damn that red blanket!

Darkly ...wait....HOLY CRAP DARKLY!
:D
:D haha. How have you been doing mr pink sock? Nice to see you.
darkly

Post by darkly »

Sterling wrote:Hey darkly :) I'm happy to see you again. You got troubles, we are always here.
Sounds good since I keep thinking I've left for good but you never really leave shenmue do you? shenmue leaves you. Good to know you'll be here :D

Hello and I'm happy to see you too!
Yukupo
Administrator

Post by Yukupo »

Just when I think I'm out... They pull me back in!
Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

Yukupo wrote:Just when I think I'm out... They pull me back in!
Well your sig is constantly reaching out.
darkly

Post by darkly »

So when where you gonna tell me that Sterling is Juanfran? I didn't recognize the new nick but I knew you where an old member and I did have my suspicions that you might be Juanfran but reading just your posts didn't provide me with an answer.
So what has happened here is that Yukupo and Juanfran are the admins of this place and Yama is the owner of Shenmuedojo?
I think that that is amazing. Some really good people taking care of the two most important forums ever. Most imortant to me that is :D

You should stop by shenmuedojo Juan :D I read that topic about old members and was very impressed with some of the posts there. There where many surprisingly sincere posts in there.
I suspect I may be around much longer this time as I have loads of free time coming up soon :P
Yukupo
Administrator

Post by Yukupo »

^This is good news. I'm glad you'll be around.

Juan changes his name all the time ahaha. But yeah, he got ownership of the Hazuki Dojo from Chris. And I'm his consigliere of course.
darkly

Post by darkly »

You two make a good team Yukupo :clap:
Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

I'm the worst Admin Shenmue Dojo ever had and useless as a MOD here at HD.:P

Darkly I really hope you do stick around.
:)
darkly

Post by darkly »

You are not useless :D your socks are what keeps me coming back. The socks of a mod are extra good.

I'll try to not be such a :ninja: in the future and be more visible for the untrained eye too. Naked eye?
Nah I'll just keep expressing myself in proper swenglish for the hell of it.

What I'm saying is don't worry I'm not here today and gone tomorrow, I'm not gonna randomly leave without telling you. I'll be around now :D maybe not posting on an everyday basis but often enough to steal Ryudos socks when he puts new fresh ones on before coming here. Maybe I'll grab the occasional pants while I'm at it.
Agent Of Fortune

Post by Agent Of Fortune »

Hey Darkly, this is Hoss. I'm in the same boat. I think as we get older, the boat gets fuller and fuller. I always come around every once in a while, but I'm too busy to come back regularly like i did in the old days. I remember spending hours and hours on the forums back then. That just completely boggles my mind now. :shock:
ys

Post by ys »

Haha, a sock. While searching for more information about this google found this little nugget : http://cheezburger.com/View/1443644672

Vyse Hazuky wrote:
darkly wrote:Hi Vyse :) they never merged with us by their own free will although I wouldn't mind beeing norweigan, things are pretty good over there :D Norway is a nice place.
The fjords are always greener on the other side, eh?

I sometimes wonder what they'll do when the oil reserves are gone since it's a big part of their riches of course. The wages they earn there are quite something.

darkly wrote: Nah I'll just keep expressing myself in proper swenglish for the hell of it.

So you mean that you can English but with a bit of Sweedish in it so that it becomes a bit svengelskt? Nothing wrong with that overheadtaken as long as peeple understand you. But I go now since the clock is much and I need to eat.

PS I was also out of the loop. I didn't know Sterling was Juanfran either!
Hvergelmir dreki
Með høfuðum ellifu
Frá Utgarði
Ek kalla þik

darkly

Post by darkly »

Agent Of Fortune wrote:Hey Darkly, this is Hoss. I'm in the same boat. I think as we get older, the boat gets fuller and fuller. I always come around every once in a while, but I'm too busy to come back regularly like i did in the old days. I remember spending hours and hours on the forums back then. That just completely boggles my mind now. :shock:
Hoss!! :help: :D Good to see you! I'm glad to hear that you still come around. What are you doing now? working?
Do you ever see Deadpool these days?
darkly

Post by darkly »

ys wrote:Haha, a sock. While searching for more information about this google found this little nugget : http://cheezburger.com/View/1443644672

Vyse Hazuky wrote:
darkly wrote:Hi Vyse :) they never merged with us by their own free will although I wouldn't mind beeing norweigan, things are pretty good over there :D Norway is a nice place.
The fjords are always greener on the other side, eh?

I sometimes wonder what they'll do when the oil reserves are gone since it's a big part of their riches of course. The wages they earn there are quite something.

darkly wrote: Nah I'll just keep expressing myself in proper swenglish for the hell of it.

So you mean that you can English but with a bit of Sweedish in it so that it becomes a bit svengelskt? Nothing wrong with that overheadtaken as long as peeple understand you. But I go now since the clock is much and I need to eat.

PS I was also out of the loop. I didn't know Sterling was Juanfran either!
Norway will always be doing good I think.
Since English isn't my first language it'll always be a bit of swedish in it :P
ys, I've always wondered where you got your user name from?
Agent Of Fortune

Post by Agent Of Fortune »

darkly wrote:
Agent Of Fortune wrote:Hey Darkly, this is Hoss. I'm in the same boat. I think as we get older, the boat gets fuller and fuller. I always come around every once in a while, but I'm too busy to come back regularly like i did in the old days. I remember spending hours and hours on the forums back then. That just completely boggles my mind now. :shock:
Hoss!! :help: :D Good to see you! I'm glad to hear that you still come around. What are you doing now? working?
Do you ever see Deadpool these days?
Yeah, I work as a programmer at a college. I'm married ( :shock: ) and have a house, so that keeps me pretty busy. I don't get to come online like I used to.

Unfortunately, DP moved to Chicago, so I don't really get to see him anymore. He was my best man, so he came home at that time, and then he came home this past year over New Years, so that was cool. He's still online and on facebook. PM me if you want his email address and such.
ys

Post by ys »

darkly wrote: Norway will always be doing good I think.
Since English isn't my first language it'll always be a bit of swedish in it :P
ys, I've always wondered where you got your user name from?
Difficult for all non-native English speakers to get all traces of their own mother tongue out of English I guess.

And my user name is actually my initials :P Then after choosing it I thought it also fit well with Yu Suzuki having the same ones. Which is also visible as his ys-sign in Shenmue for that matter.

Speaking of Deadpool. That's another name I haven't seen in a long while. But as soon as someone mentions people who used to hang around before I still remember many of those names as if it was yesterday.

PS Jag visste inte att du pratade svenska.
Hvergelmir dreki
Með høfuðum ellifu
Frá Utgarði
Ek kalla þik