Shenmue Dojo Dead or Under Construction?

An environment for anything from relaxed general discussion topics to intense debates. Just remember to show some respect and keep things on topic.
RobotWillie

Re: Shenmue Dojo Dead or Under Construction?

Post by RobotWillie »

No details, thats all he said.
Riku

Post by Riku »

:aargh:

I need my nerd time.
Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

No Shenmue dojo made me go outside,graphics were not that great. So I then went to a friends to talk and watch some old westerns. Graphics inside were better.
Brotherman

Post by Brotherman »

*sigh* The only time this place gets any kind of action is when the SD is down. :no:
[mYLES]

Post by [mYLES] »

Thank god we have a plan B
Brotherman

Post by Brotherman »

^
Peter

Post by Peter »

I had to join, just to laugh at the fact that id decided to begin posting at SD on a regular basis from now on, and after 1 day its gone.
Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

Haha I just got home from work and it's still not up yet. So uh he said soon yesterday...so um....er.
Ok.

*steals peters pants*
Peter

Post by Peter »

Ha! You can keep my pants! Il just walk around in my white lacy french knickers with my head held high. :help:
Crimson Ryan

Post by Crimson Ryan »

It's slowly coming back! :rock:
Rt Hon. beedle MP wrote:err nerr, ah am lahk frum yurksheh and ah dos not wan' al these steryawtahps. t'videor bi quarght offensive. bloodeh suthernas, etc.
ys

Post by ys »

I happened to hear a reason from Ziming two days ago and he said that he will provide some more information to everyone soon. There was no need for concern apparently, just some stuff that needed to be done.

PS I thought that I was already registered here as "ys" but since I forgot my password and the email account that I used I reregistered. I thought ys would be taken but maybe the account got purged.
Hvergelmir dreki
Með høfuðum ellifu
Frá Utgarði
Ek kalla þik

Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

ys wrote:I happened to hear a reason from Ziming two days ago and he said that he will provide some more information to everyone soon. There was no need for concern apparently, just some stuff that needed to be done.

PS I thought that I was already registered here as "ys" but since I forgot my password and the email account that I used I reregistered. I thought ys would be taken but maybe the account got purged.

Might just be because the old HD went down for good in early 2009 and juan/Yukio took over as the new admins and brought this HD,everyone had to re register.

We lost everything from the old site.
Riku

Post by Riku »

Geez I hope Ziming gets it done quick in case SD becomes a ghost town like other forums. :whistle:
ys

Post by ys »

Ryudo wrote:
ys wrote:

Might just be because the old HD went down for good in early 2009 and juan/Yukio took over as the new admins and brought this HD,everyone had to re register.

We lost everything from the old site.
I guessed so since the site/forums seemed different from last time I was here. Well, it was good for me since I wanted that nick name again ;)

@Riku : I forgot to ask a time frame. I wonder if anyone else maybe heard something, somwhere? But I actually guess that most of the regulars will find their way back when the forums are online again.
Hvergelmir dreki
Með høfuðum ellifu
Frá Utgarði
Ek kalla þik

Peter

Post by Peter »

I cant wait to get back and post on a regular basis. I also cant wait to see what the next year or so lies ahead for Shenmue. I honestly believe HD Shenmue will be hitting XBLA in the next 12 months, complete with achievements!