Shenmue Dojo Dead or Under Construction?

An environment for anything from relaxed general discussion topics to intense debates. Just remember to show some respect and keep things on topic.
Yama

Re: Shenmue Dojo Dead or Under Construction?

Post by Yama »

Thanks for the support. Once it is all live, it should be very easy to add and categorize images. Anything will add to the cause, so certainly.

Thanks to Master Kodai and Mr. Rod for the back end help! The problem has been located and is in the process of being resolved. Once it is the site will go live.

Though it was said to be going live last night, we all know problems can occur. Though I don't see many more coming up, if any. So I'd say a realistic timetable would be late night / early morning. :thumbsup:
Brotherman

Post by Brotherman »

Excellent. :mrgreen:
RobotWillie

Post by RobotWillie »

Bluedick, the servers for Bluehost are in Provo. They are in your domain. That seems like a giant coincidence to me.

Can't wait to wake up in the morning and begin life on the new dojo.

Ratings pending upon further review.
Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

I hate provo. They are Byu fans. I hate Byu. I'm a Ute fan. Provo is a disgrace to the colour Blue,so as a Ute fan I wear red when it comes to the Football game.
Sterling
Administrator

Post by Sterling »

What's your stance on BYU-Hawaii?
What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one.
Crimson Ryan

Post by Crimson Ryan »

And it's back.. See ya suckers!
Rt Hon. beedle MP wrote:err nerr, ah am lahk frum yurksheh and ah dos not wan' al these steryawtahps. t'videor bi quarght offensive. bloodeh suthernas, etc.
RobotWillie

Post by RobotWillie »

I heard BYU has the highest percent of meth users for a college, don't know if its true, but would it surprise you Blue?
Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

Sterling wrote:What's your stance on BYU-Hawaii?
Better than Byu Idaho.
Though I may end up being a total hypocrite in taking online classes from the BYU in salt lake downtown.
Sterling
Administrator

Post by Sterling »

Oh cool, well this is my cousin: http://www.kitv.com/news/24063442/detail.html She goes to BYU Hawaii. I think her father went to regular BYU but our aunt didn't like it and transferred to Utah. I never realised there were so many BYUs, pretty curious stuff.

I'm not sure if I can be bothered with the "new" SD. Whatever charm it had... died a long time ago for me. I did update the friend list though while I was snooping, let me know if I forgot anyone:

Friends
silent killer
Yukio
-DARKSIDE-
[mYLES]
Andy
Anthers
Araviel
Ash
Bambi
Bastard Yusuke
Beck
Bysby
ChaiOgawa
Daemos
David Hazuki
Dragonslayer88
Forklift#5
Hazuki Legend
Heart Of Swords
Hei Long
IwaoHazuki
James Brown
JAPANFAN
JCA
JEFF
kenshiro
Locke_cole
Master Kyodai
Paul
Ro bee bee
Ryudo
santino
Shotaro Kaneda
Sonikku
SpringChick
St. Elmo's Fire
TaoLishao
Trunks
Vyse Hazuky
YUNNY
What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one.
Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

Wow, everytime I think of someone I thought you missed I re read it and saw it the second time.

While I miss many of those people some of them I really do miss. Esp a couple I know won't ever come back.

Oh wait just as I thought of drporkchop. How can we forget the guy who gave us the best Jeff vs rival ever.
:lol:
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

I must say I am quite impressed with the upgrade, though I will never support it for the insult of 2005 that continues today.

Banned for life from Shenmue Dojo for being too awesome for the server to handle
Riku

Post by Riku »

^It doesn't continue. I've seen the topic involving your little spat and pretty much evreyone involved has left. I can't see why anyone would opt for this place over the Dojo. Nothing against the people just to few to get any topics going (other then SPAM).
Yukupo
Administrator

Post by Yukupo »

He's right Jeff. It's not even the same ownership. :P
Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

Even Bluecast is gone. He died while doing a Mama Cass impersonation.
Riku

Post by Riku »

I think it would be funny and totally pointless to start a petition to get Jeff back there.