www.jeffthoughts.gov.www\jeffthoughts

An environment for anything from relaxed general discussion topics to intense debates. Just remember to show some respect and keep things on topic.
Jeff

www.jeffthoughts.gov.www\jeffthoughts

Post by Jeff »

I decided to make a topic based on my weekly blog on facebook. I will post my brilliance on here as well so that not one single soul shall be deprived of it. It is a weekly installment of what's on my mind. We shall laugh, cry, and be disturbed while unraveling my thought process. I give you the first two Jeff Thoughts installments....

Jeff Thoughts #1

What is with Dale Earnhardt Jr? He seems awfully defensive because God forbid he is judged on his performance rather than the size of his fan base.

Why does a car need to get a state inspection when the car is practically new? There should only be inspections for cars that are over 5 years old.

What is the point of cubicles? I think it would be better for team building if we arrange the desks in a square formation. Plus the lack of fake walls would make things much more open and spacious.

I think that if you cannot find a job in this economy you should try advertising yourself as a job seeking counselor. God knows that there is millions of people out there looking for employment. if you are successful then charge a fee for your services.

I think that investing in publicly traded discount chain stores are a great investment. Not sure if the train for this opportunity has left the station for all of these stores, but something to keep in mind.

I also think that Direc TV might also be a good investment because I think that satellite TV in cars will take off early next decade.

What is up with Long Island? I used to live there when I was growing up and all I see on the news down there is hate crime after hate crime. Unbelievable, it sounds like anarchy from the news reports. I think when it gets even further developed the island will become so overpopulated that violence will spike because of the lack of space. I don't know how to solve this problem, but someone better think of some novel ideas. I have no interest going back there.

It sure seems like it is alot warmer this time of year than it was last year. Some people say global warming. If this is global warming then lets keep it coming!

Well that's it for my 2 cents. Stay tuned for the next installment of Jeff Thoughts!

Jeff Thoughts #2

What's with anti-viral tissues? If they can defeat viruses then why haven't the pharmaceutical companies not use this to find the cures from the common cold to AIDS? A damn conspiracy I say!

Also on the subject of tissues, is it just me or does it seem that the tissue companies are putting less tissues in the box? i swear I think my last box had only 20 sheets. Yea I'm looking at you Keenex!

I think that reducing emissions is good and being environmentally conscious as well. But I don't believe in having to change your lifestyle in order to meet that objective. I see this ridiculous thing developed by GM called the PUMA which is basically a converted Seaway that's a two seater. They are hainging out the side of this thing and GM thinks you can bring this on the road? That is just stupid. Just drive a fuel efficient vehicle and eventually an electric one. The answers to the environment is technology. Not having to limit your activities and downgrade your lifestyle. Keep all your lights on. Its the power companies job to make solar farms and wind turbines.

I am quite fed up with Adam Lambert. Am I the only one that is annoyed by this guy? I can't stand his drama queen attitude on the stage and his shrill singing is enough to make the dogs howl. And what annoys me most is how the judges just act like a Hollywood tourist who just seen George Clooney. How about we just end the season and give it to the guy.

That's all I got this week. Won't be a Jeff thoughts next week because I will be in Florida. Bye.

\

Banned for life from Shenmue Dojo for being too awesome for the server to handle
Ryudo

Re: www.jeffthoughts.gov.www\jeffthoughts

Post by Ryudo »

FitB

Post by FitB »

Ryudo wrote:deep thoughts by jeff koch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ax96iVmTCI
GENIUS!! *applauds*

CHANGMIN SAYS YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
locke_cole