A Tribute to Bysby

An environment for anything from relaxed general discussion topics to intense debates. Just remember to show some respect and keep things on topic.

Re: A Tribute to Bysby

Postby darkly on Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:18 am

I've always admired your work bysby and even though I don't know you that well I want to take this opportunity to tell you that I hope things will get better for you. I'll be thinking of you, take care bysby.
darkly

Postby Bysby2K10 on Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:26 pm

^^ :argh: Gimp while isnt bad its kinda not near as good as Photoshop .tho being a freeware app it dose a good job ^^
*plays some overly dramatic music* :violin:
Bysby2K10

Postby AnimeGamer183 on Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:54 am

Is it really you Bysby? I think you probably disappeared again, but man I wish you wouldnt have been so vague about whats going on. Amnesia? Ugh... its aggrevating we have all been worried sick! Miss you dude.
AnimeGamer183

Postby Bysby2K10 on Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:16 am

thank you AG but honestly i do not remember anything about my condition ... :violin: i know this sounds silly but the last thing i remember was being home and fine so i have absolutely no clue about my horrendous condition that i'm in :argh:

^^ :argh: Gimp while isnt bad its kinda not near as good as Photoshop .tho being a freeware app it dose a good job ^^
*plays some overly dramatic music* :violin:
Bysby2K10

Previous

Return to General Discussion