lockerz.com invites

An environment for anything from relaxed general discussion topics to intense debates. Just remember to show some respect and keep things on topic.
locke_cole

lockerz.com invites

Post by locke_cole »

hey if anyone hasnt got an invite to lockerz.com yet let me know by pming me with your email so i can send you one ....also you are all way too sexy
LOST MY VMU.....PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SEND ME A NEW ONE

me love you long time
Sterling
Administrator

Re: lockerz.com invites

Post by Sterling »

What's Lockerz?
What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one.
locke_cole

Re: lockerz.com invites

Post by locke_cole »

copy/pasting

Lockerz is an invitation-only website created to connect members through commerce, content and community. Watch exclusive video, discover new music, play games, connect with friends, and get rewarded for it. The more often you visit, the more opportunities you have to earn PTZ (or “Pointz”), Lockerz’ own form of currency. Lockerz was founded in March, 2009. It is funded by Liberty Media, one of the largest media companies in the US. The Chief Executive Officer of Lockerz is Kathy Savitt, a former executive at Amazon.com and American Eagle Outfitters.

SOOOOOOOOOO basically you do shit on it and gain points...the points can be exchanged for stuff ranging from ipod skins to tv's all the while the website makes money off of the traffic....and its legit as fuck I have already gotten a few 360 games off of it.
LOST MY VMU.....PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SEND ME A NEW ONE

me love you long time