Evolution Debunked

An environment for anything from relaxed general discussion topics to intense debates. Just remember to show some respect and keep things on topic.
Jeff

Evolution Debunked

Post by Jeff »

http://www.upi.com/Science_News/2009/10 ... 254412291/

Why hasn't this been a bigger story in the news that it is? All I see on the news is how Obama failed miserably getting the Olympics to the US. I guess the Olympic judges were all racists too. Evolution from Apes is no more. Where is the apologies from the liberals making a theory a fact because they are so smarter than the rest of the population driving their Saab's and drinking their latte, hell bent on destroying religion? Well the truth can't be suppressed forever. Coming up next...man made global warming.

Banned for life from Shenmue Dojo for being too awesome for the server to handle
Chaos

Re: Evolution Debunked

Post by Chaos »

Is this a joke topic that you meant to put in the junk forum?

It happens, don't be ashamed.
Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

If this topic has nothing to do with the preparation of when Zombies attack us all then it's useless.

Now let me get back to reading Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

ah, the brainwashed youth of the public education system..

Banned for life from Shenmue Dojo for being too awesome for the server to handle
Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

Hey son,to you I am Elder brainwashed.
Yukupo
Administrator

Post by Yukupo »

Jeff, do you know what evolution is? This article has nothing to do with "debunking evolution." The only thing it's saying is the order of which species evolved. Note the idea of evolution is still in there. As far as the exact lineages and anthropological data is concerned, these studies are always changing. All they can do is trace DNA evidence and speculate. Anyway, are they not just saying that modern apes we know came off of the same lineage that man came off of. But do you believe that man was the first lineage of primate?
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

I understand that species evolve and continue to evolve Chris. What I am trying to get across here is that we are not a direct evolution from Apes.

Yukupo
Administrator

Post by Yukupo »

I'm just saying, your topic misrepresents itself here. I don't really see how this changes anything. But man's derivation from apes never was important to me. What I seek is truth and any real scientist would agree.
Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

I do believe we evolved from apes but if they find more evidence to supporting some else then bring it.
I know Neanderthals are heavily believed to be a secondary species of Hominid and possilby died out due to a struggle species war and we won out despite being physically inferior but mentally superior.

Now science as it uncovers more evidence sometimes rewrites things a bit and like Yukupo truth is all that matters but when you give a topic title that is a total opposite of what the article is describing it tells me someone didn't read it too carefully plus it's usually religious people trying to prove more how wrong science is and how right their bible is so I normally shrug those BS topics off.
Sterling
Administrator

Post by Sterling »

People who spend a lot of time promoting scientific views are often as narrow-minded as those who tout religion above all else.
What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one.
Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

^ I don't promote anything .

I do however have a deep secret that if I told you guys you would shit bricks.
;)
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

^^^^

Humor me. :roll:

Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

No.
Do I look like the Good Humour man?
Get your own damn icecream jeff.
:no:
beedle

Post by beedle »

"People often think we evolved from apes, but no, apes in many ways evolved from us," Lovejoy said. "It has been a popular idea to think humans are modified chimpanzees. From studying Ardipithecus ramidus, or 'Ardi' (a partial female skeleton) we learn that we cannot understand or model human evolution from chimps and gorillas."

What
Sterling
Administrator

Post by Sterling »

Ryudo wrote:^ I don't promote anything .

I do however have a deep secret that if I told you guys you would shit bricks.
;)
You're a polygamist???
What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one.