Entertainment setups

An environment for anything from relaxed general discussion topics to intense debates. Just remember to show some respect and keep things on topic.
Ryudo

Entertainment setups

Post by Ryudo »

Post pics of your setups.

Even if modest don't be shy to post,it's not a contest.
==================================
My pics are taken with my webcam so only 1.3mps so sorry for the lower quality.

Mine. Nothing mind blowing but I am happy with it but of course would like to replace the the Sony with a newer LCD when I can afford to.
So yeah the VCR is only used as a cable hub but no tapes.
DC and PSone sit on top my Samsung DVD player. Xbox sitting atop my digital cable box.

The printer at the bottom no longer works but makes a good footrest at times so why it is still there.

:P

tao

Re: Entertainment setups

Post by tao »

I have to say again that I am amazed at your tidiness. I'm such a slob I'm always leaving papers and bank statements and cups and pens everywhere it takes me a while to find anything on my desk. I try to stay neat after my periodic clean-ups but it never stays clear for long. :(
Bambi

Post by Bambi »

Really small and plain compared to my setup when I lived at home, pretty weird angle but I cba taking the picture again. :P

Edit: Look at the size of mah PC!
Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

I take it the handles are really what you hooked the chains on it when lowered into the flat by the crane.
My PC is a solid 40 pounds so I thought it was good sized but damn Bambi that thing makes maybe an alienware cry.
:P