this is a my test post .

An environment for anything from relaxed general discussion topics to intense debates. Just remember to show some respect and keep things on topic.
Brotherman

Re: this is a my test post .

Post by Brotherman »

Riku wrote:I don't go into detail about as people just react like you did. But you don't know what I agree with and disagree with. If any there are few who agree with evrey partys policys.
If you say so.... :?
Jeff wrote:Well this place is turning into the red light district with nobody willing to take action. If I was in charge I would have already put an end to this indecency.
Banning all accounts from Africa wouldn't solve this problem.

Besides, I think it's kinda funny that these spambots keep posting in this same topic. :lol: It really helps out with the post count in these forums. :P
beedle

Post by beedle »

Riku wrote:I don't go into detail about as people just react like you did. But you don't know what I agree with and disagree with. If any there are few who agree with evrey partys policys.
What policies do you agree with? Please tick them off:

• * Forced and voluntary deportation of non-white British people and non-British people.
    * Giving jobs to White British people first then others (White British being people who have centuries of history in Britain).
    * Cutting all foreign aid.
    * Cutting ties with Europe.
    * Taking over the R.O.I.
    * "Putting gay issues back in the closet".
    * Capital punishment.
    * Compulsory guns in households to help prevent crime.
    * Compulsory national service to attend University.
    * Britain becoming self sufficient.
Riku

Post by Riku »

beedle wrote:
Riku wrote:I don't go into detail
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

beedle wrote:

• * Forced and voluntary deportation of non-white British people and non-British people.
    * Giving jobs to White British people first then others (White British being people who have centuries of history in Britain).
    * Taking over the R.O.I.
    * Capital punishment.
I don't see anything wrong with a country being self sufficient. In fact I think it should be encouraged. This topic's name should be "The View" since that's what it's turning into.

Banned for life from Shenmue Dojo for being too awesome for the server to handle
Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

Jeff wrote:
beedle wrote:

* Taking over the R.O.I.
    * Capital punishment.
I don't see anything wrong with a country being self sufficient. In fact I think it should be encouraged. This topic's name should be "The View" since that's what it's turning into.
Only you would know.
Yukupo
Administrator

Post by Yukupo »

I like how a topic made by a spam bot is like our most active topic. Maybe I shouldn't have banned the fellow. :lol:
beedle

Post by beedle »

Jeff wrote:I don't see anything wrong with a country being self sufficient. In fact I think it should be encouraged.
I don't think Britain would do a very good job of being protectionist at all. Especially given we don't have the materials... or enough land to physically feed everyone.

The only reasons I can think of for becoming self sufficient are pride and nationalistic ones, and those are fucking stupid reasons to do anything, let alone make key economical decisions.
Sterling
Administrator

Post by Sterling »

Riku wrote:
beedle wrote:
Riku wrote:I don't go into detail
Well this here is a discussion forum. If you got reasons, you got reasons. If they are legit, then people here will understand, they aren't stupid (except Iden). But if you're standing tall with them and won't say why, well that do raise suspicions.
What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one.
Riku

Post by Riku »

I don't come onto a forum to be judged I come on to have a joke or two. A judged I will be because alot of people do that when they hear the word BNP.
beedle

Post by beedle »

You can hardly blame them for judging you. It's a racist party based on a horrible political ideology.

I don't think you're racist, Riku, if that means anything. But if you refuse to talk about which aspects you dis/agree with, I can easily come to the wrong conclusion.
Riku

Post by Riku »

• * Forced and voluntary deportation of non-white British people and non-British people. - If they ain't working fair enough. But if they are black that is stupid.
    * Giving jobs to White British people first then others (White British being people who have centuries of history in Britain). - Not just white then I agree.
    * Taking over the R.O.I. - No. I want England to be alone i don't want a GB let Scotland, Wales and N.Ireland be their own countrys.
    * "Putting gay issues back in the closet". - I admit I'm homophobic.
    * Capital punishment. - As long as there is 100% evidence.
    * Britain becoming self sufficient. - Jeff you picked the worse thing to agree with.
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Riku wrote:
  • * Forced and voluntary deportation of non-white British people and non-British people. - If they ain't working fair enough. But if they are black that is stupid.
    * Giving jobs to White British people first then others (White British being people who have centuries of history in Britain). - Not just white then I agree.
    * Taking over the R.O.I. - No. I want England to be alone i don't want a GB let Scotland, Wales and N.Ireland be their own countrys.
    * "Putting gay issues back in the closet". - I admit I'm homophobic.
    * Capital punishment. - As long as there is 100% evidence.
    * Britain becoming self sufficient. - Jeff you picked the worse thing to agree with.
Yea you're right. Self sufficiency is so much worse than sweeping homosexuals under the rug, giving jobs to whites only, and when others can't get jobs, involuntary deportation... :isuck: :roll:

Banned for life from Shenmue Dojo for being too awesome for the server to handle
Riku

Post by Riku »

If all the above things other then what you agreed with were done (Not saying I agree with them all) the country would still be able to run.
beedle

Post by beedle »

Riku wrote: * Forced and voluntary deportation of non-white British people and non-British people. - If they ain't working fair enough. But if they are black that is stupid.
What about normal British people who don't work? You'd really struggle to find an immigrant who doesn't work, seeing as most of them come over here for work.
Riku wrote: * Giving jobs to White British people first then others (White British being people who have centuries of history in Britain). - Not just white then I agree.
Well you'd be hard pressed to find a non-white person who has "centuries of history in Britain", although that's probably just me being pedantic. Even so, what about people who were born and raised in Britain?

Either way, apartheid's not nice.
Riku wrote: * Taking over the R.O.I. - No. I want England to be alone i don't want a GB let Scotland, Wales and N.Ireland be their own countrys.
An independent Scotland would probably not last very long, in all honesty. If Scotland was able to stand on its own two feet, then sure, let them be independent if they want. But it's probably in their best interests to stay as it is.
Riku wrote: * "Putting gay issues back in the closet". - I admit I'm homophobic.
Well at least you're honest, I suppose.
Riku wrote: * Capital punishment. - As long as there is 100% evidence.
déjà vu, eh? Let's not go there for now.

Oh, you left out the gun and uni ones, but surely you don't agree with either of those?

At least one new post has been made to this topic. You may wish to review your post in light of this.
Ooo. How fun.
If all the above things other then what you agreed with were done (Not saying I agree with them all) the country would still be able to run.
Not to a very large extent. For instance, out of all of the NHS, 16% of nurses and 30% of doctors were born outside of the UK. What about the Asian and black doctors that were still born here, but would be deported under BNP rule? The health system would suffer huge losses.
Sterling
Administrator

Post by Sterling »

I kinda feel as though your scope is rather narrow. To begin with, going with a party on the basis of a handful of their policies is a bit weak but it's pretty common for people to do that so I'll let that pass. But then your qualifiers for the first two on that list about not just applying to whites is just disingenuous because it IS their policy to bestow superior rights on the white man. It's pretty much the cornerstone of their entire existence, because practically every other policy they have is ripped off from Old Labour.

Those first two problems on the list wouldn't be solves by the BNP anyway because what's really crippling private enterprise in this country is not immigrants, it's tax policy. You got ridiculous taxes on business, business owners, property, property owners, you name it they tax it. All the people who make money in this country the way it's supposed to be made get the fuck taxed out of them too so they hightail it elsewhere outta the country leaving a vacuum of talented workers. That shit ain't gonna be solved by the BNP who tax just as heavy and believe in all that overwhelming big state nonsense that is ruining this country and the US too.

You dismiss Jeff's idea of self-sufficiency but that's basically what they demand. By restricting foreign trade and workers you have to have your own well to draw from, but if you have the state running everything, it's long been known that the state is by far the most inefficient business model, they can't get nothing done on time on budget. Then you have real problems. Clearly you jumped on their bandwagon for emotional reasons, but I'm telling you, even disregarding their more controversial crap, this party would run any country straight into the ground.

On a related note I always find it interesting when white English people talk about being native to the country and all of that because if you go back far enough, the vast majority of them are actually from Germany, Italy or Scandinavia. So when that party goes talking about indigenous Britons, it's total BS.
What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one.