How Feel you?

An environment for anything from relaxed general discussion topics to intense debates. Just remember to show some respect and keep things on topic.

Re: How Feel you?

Postby Ryudo on Fri May 08, 2009 7:15 pm

Fanfreakingtastic!

Weather been great it's spring and every time it gets like this I get into major retro nostalgia for gaming and with having a few days off I have been living it.

I feel like a giddy kid and everyday the last few days has felt like a Saturday.....ROCK ON!
:dc+: :dca: :dcb: :dcx: :dcy: :rock:
Ryudo
User avatar
 
Posts: 750
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:19 am

Re: How Feel you?

Postby Bambi on Sat May 09, 2009 7:07 am

Just leaving for work. :violin:
Bambi
User avatar
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:27 am

Re: How Feel you?

Postby Chaos on Sat May 09, 2009 9:37 am

WHAT

THE

FUCK

I'M GONNA KILL SOMEONE MY PSP JUST DELETED MY FINAL FANTASY 9 SAVE

SOMEONE IS GOING TO DIE, I HAD JUST HIT THE FOURTH DISC AND ENTERED THE FINAL DUNGEON

FUCK

SHIT

FUCK
Chaos
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:33 am

Re: How Feel you?

Postby Chaos on Wed May 13, 2009 7:03 am

awful. I just noticed a little burnt in netflix logo on my hdtv

thanks microsoft for that amazing fucking ad when the 360 turns on. I don't think I even had my 360 on for 20 minutes when it happened.

I currently have a white image displayed so it hopefully fixes itself. If not, I'm gonna shoot someone.
Chaos
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:33 am

Re: How Feel you?

Postby Ryudo on Wed May 13, 2009 6:50 pm

Chaos wrote:awful. I just noticed a little burnt in netflix logo on my hdtv

thanks microsoft for that amazing fucking ad when the 360 turns on. I don't think I even had my 360 on for 20 minutes when it happened.

I currently have a white image displayed so it hopefully fixes itself. If not, I'm gonna shoot someone.


http://www.jscreenfix.com/basic.php
Ryudo
User avatar
 
Posts: 750
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:19 am

Re: How Feel you?

Postby tao on Thu May 14, 2009 4:40 am

I've been feeling unusually tired all week
tao
Moderator
User avatar
 
Posts: 486
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:25 am

Re: How Feel you?

Postby AnimeGamer183 on Fri May 15, 2009 7:34 am

I have been sick, puking all over the place, and my stomach has felt like someone has been pinching it. My cousins wedding is this weekend, and im not sure if im gonna even be able to go, im susposed to leave this morning at some point but I have been feeling like I should rest so IDK. FML (Fuck My Life)
AnimeGamer183
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:46 am

Re: How Feel you?

Postby Ryudo on Sat May 16, 2009 2:24 am

:(

Hope you feel better soon AG.
Ryudo
User avatar
 
Posts: 750
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:19 am

Re: How Feel you?

Postby Ash on Sat May 16, 2009 6:13 pm

Felt better.
Ash
User avatar
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:02 am

Re: How Feel you?

Postby Hei Long on Mon May 25, 2009 3:22 pm

Things have strangely been looking up as of late.

Relaxed.
Hei Long
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: How Feel you?

Postby Brotherman on Thu May 28, 2009 12:21 am

Pissed. I sent my PC to HP to replace my hard drive under warranty two weeks ago. Today I get my PC back now it can't detect my ISP because of some crappy drivers that they installed. And now they charged me money for some system disc that should have come with the computer. I swear I will never get another HP again. And I will never get a PC from Wal-Mart again. They both can go eat a dick. If those disc don't work I'm sending the damn PC back to the cooperate HQ of Hewlett Crappard with a nasty letter. :evil:

BTW: Yes, I tried everything to get it to work. System Restore, re/uninstalled NIC drivers, changed registry, etc. :argh: Got'damn, I should have got a Mac.
Brotherman
Moderator
User avatar
 
Posts: 929
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:03 pm
Location: Authoritarian States of America

Re: How Feel you?

Postby Jeff on Fri May 29, 2009 2:42 am

Brotherman wrote:Pissed. I sent my PC to HP to replace my hard drive under warranty two weeks ago. Today I get my PC back now it can't detect my ISP because of some crappy drivers that they installed. And now they charged me money for some system disc that should have come with the computer. I swear I will never get another HP again. And I will never get a PC from Wal-Mart again. They both can go eat a dick. If those disc don't work I'm sending the damn PC back to the cooperate HQ of Hewlett Crappard with a nasty letter. :evil:

BTW: Yes, I tried everything to get it to work. System Restore, re/uninstalled NIC drivers, changed registry, etc. :argh: Got'damn, I should have got a Mac.


You got to be careful where you buy things. This is something I learned in recent years. These companies give their low quality stuff to stores that don't scream their brand name like department stores so their rep won't be harmed too much. I find that buying direct places the responsibility right in their hands.

As of the subject of how I am feeling right now. I would say confused. I hate Vermont with a deep discontent and really want to move to Southern Florida where my folks now have a place. Apparently the only way this is going to happen currently is if I get laid off which isn't too out of the range of possibility with my parent company in bankruptcy and in debt up to their eyeballs with the IRS. However my pride won't let this happen and I survived rounds of layoffs because of my work ethic. That's how I became a media Exec at age 25 (but paid like some assistant). I am tired of living in this apartment in this heavily redneck town with paper thin walls and some really sketchy other tenants. The cost of living here is so high because it is a liberal tax hell that this is my only option. If I were to move to another place I would have to sign a year lease instead of month to month which gives me the option to hightail it out of here, plus I don't have to worry about paying rent for a full year if I get laid off. I basically feel like I am trapped like a prisoner. I guess I should be thankful for this given the economy, but I really am not. I think being a bum on the beach would be a quality of life improvement.
Image

Banned for life from Shenmue Dojo for being too awesome for the server to handle
Jeff
User avatar
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:54 pm
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: How Feel you?

Postby Brotherman on Sun May 31, 2009 11:26 pm

I'm doing alright. 8-)

Jeff wrote:
Brotherman wrote:Pissed. I sent my PC to HP to replace my hard drive under warranty two weeks ago. Today I get my PC back now it can't detect my ISP because of some crappy drivers that they installed. And now they charged me money for some system disc that should have come with the computer. I swear I will never get another HP again. And I will never get a PC from Wal-Mart again. They both can go eat a dick. If those disc don't work I'm sending the damn PC back to the cooperate HQ of Hewlett Crappard with a nasty letter. :evil:

BTW: Yes, I tried everything to get it to work. System Restore, re/uninstalled NIC drivers, changed registry, etc. :argh: Got'damn, I should have got a Mac.


You got to be careful where you buy things. This is something I learned in recent years. These companies give their low quality stuff to stores that don't scream their brand name like department stores so their rep won't be harmed too much. I find that buying direct places the responsibility right in their hands.


*agrees* Next time I'll definitely order my next PC direct from the manufacturer.

Jeff wrote:As of the subject of how I am feeling right now. I would say confused. I hate Vermont with a deep discontent and really want to move to Southern Florida where my folks now have a place. Apparently the only way this is going to happen currently is if I get laid off which isn't too out of the range of possibility with my parent company in bankruptcy and in debt up to their eyeballs with the IRS. However my pride won't let this happen and I survived rounds of layoffs because of my work ethic. That's how I became a media Exec at age 25 (but paid like some assistant). I am tired of living in this apartment in this heavily redneck town with paper thin walls and some really sketchy other tenants. The cost of living here is so high because it is a liberal tax hell that this is my only option. If I were to move to another place I would have to sign a year lease instead of month to month which gives me the option to hightail it out of here, plus I don't have to worry about paying rent for a full year if I get laid off. I basically feel like I am trapped like a prisoner. I guess I should be thankful for this given the economy, but I really am not. I think being a bum on the beach would be a quality of life improvement.


I felt the same way with my auto tech job last year. I hatted the area, the lackluster apartment with stupid upstairs neighbors, the stress, the (lack of) pay, and the (lack of) future opportunity. Hell, even my co-workers was like "you need change careers before you get stuck doing this for the rest of your life." Of course, I wanted a career change. But like you, I didn't want to quit because of my pride. Eventually, my employing dealership closed due to the competition buying us out. So now, I'm back with my parents. I'm going back to school this fall via state unemployment.
Anyways, hang in there Jeff. Things will get better in the long run.
Brotherman
Moderator
User avatar
 
Posts: 929
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:03 pm
Location: Authoritarian States of America

Re: How Feel you?

Postby Ryudo on Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:36 am

beyond worried but also depressed ...I want to just give up on living.
Bunch of shit going on,been though rough patches before and hoping to fix this but it has worn me down.
*sigh* probably will be able to work it out but damnit I am sick of this shit.
Ryudo
User avatar
 
Posts: 750
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:19 am

Re: How Feel you?

Postby Jeff on Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:42 pm

Take a seat and join the club Adam. At least you don't live in butt f**k nowhere like me.
Image

Banned for life from Shenmue Dojo for being too awesome for the server to handle
Jeff
User avatar
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:54 pm
Location: Long Island, NY

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron