How Feel you?

An environment for anything from relaxed general discussion topics to intense debates. Just remember to show some respect and keep things on topic.
Bambi

Re: How Feel you?

Post by Bambi »

Tired, working 7 days a week. :x
Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

evlbaMbee wrote:Tired, working 7 days a week. :x
I wish my job had me working more..right now they have cut everyone's hours to single digits.... :(
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Here's an article I read today at work that may assist you. 10 companies that are currently hiring.

http://jobs.aol.com/articles/photos/top ... w/1469950/

Banned for life from Shenmue Dojo for being too awesome for the server to handle
Bambi

Post by Bambi »

Ryudo wrote:
evlbaMbee wrote:Tired, working 7 days a week. :x
I wish my job had me working more..right now they have cut everyone's hours to single digits.... :(
That's a bad situation, living hand to mouth is depressing. I only really thought about how alone I am a couple of months ago when I took a few weeks off sick and money got tight, bit of a reality check.
tao

Post by tao »

Feeling kinda stagnant.
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Felling kinda good that my company now offers employees discounts on video games it distributes via a special website so that's kind of cool, though with the exception of the Wii which I never use, I don't really have any next gen systems.

Banned for life from Shenmue Dojo for being too awesome for the server to handle
Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

worked a long hard shift today and was ready to relax then got the bad news one of my Idols Steve Mcnair is dead. So now I am sad.
I don't usually attach personal feelings to celebs but he was one of a couple exceptions for me. ;_;
tao

Post by tao »

Sad that the weekend's almost over :(
Brotherman

Post by Brotherman »

tired, haven't sleep good for that last two nights. :argh:
AnimeGamer183

Post by AnimeGamer183 »

I am feeling annoyed. I know i havent been on at all lately and it will probably stay that way for a while, I am at the college library right now (only place I have internet access). Hopefully things get better soon, my job hunt is going... and thats about it. Hopefully some good news soon, yall take care, later!
Yukupo
Administrator

Post by Yukupo »

AnimeGamer183 wrote:I am feeling annoyed. I know i havent been on at all lately and it will probably stay that way for a while, I am at the college library right now (only place I have internet access). Hopefully things get better soon, my job hunt is going... and thats about it. Hopefully some good news soon, yall take care, later!
I've been wondering where you disapeared to. Good luck man, hopefully things will get more stable for you again.
tao

Post by tao »

Totally pissed, yet relieved, yet apprehensive. Apparently all state universities are cutting all enrollment for the next spring term because of the fucking budget crisis Sacramento isn't doing anything to help because they're all off on vacation in fucking Bermuda or some same old shit I hear over and over. Fucked up my plans but I'm kind of relieved that I basically have most of next year to build my portfolio and find some money before I enroll. Apprehensive because I don't know if the situation will get worse and even Fall admission might be closed to me as well :evil:
Brotherman

Post by Brotherman »

Tired. :(
Yukupo
Administrator

Post by Yukupo »

That sucks, Tao. What university/major are you trying to enter? You mentioned portfolio, are you going into art?
Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

I had a anxiety attack at work today..my first full blown anxiety attack in about 7 years.