How Feel you?

An environment for anything from relaxed general discussion topics to intense debates. Just remember to show some respect and keep things on topic.
Jeff

Re: How Feel you?

Post by Jeff »

I feel less crappy than usual. I found an old Daytona USA Dreamcast poster in pretty decent condition I never realized I owned in an old folder so that made me pretty happy as of recent.

Banned for life from Shenmue Dojo for being too awesome for the server to handle
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Nervous Laughter.

My boss for 2 1/2 years to the date went crazy this morning and screamed "I Quit, I Resign!!!" and stormed off. I think he's going back to Germany or something. Who knows... He was peeved because he couldn't paint his new office or something. He's a bit of a knuckehead, a Van Jones Green Jobs Czar level leftist. We got along well but never really bonded. The thing is that he centrally controlled everything that nobody knows what to do on his end lol. The company may now crumble. The only plan the company has is that they hope he comes back. LOL! I'm now the working head of Publisher Relations of the corporation because I'm the only one now working in the department until the end of the week. Nobody has even spoken to me yet regarding what I am supposed to do. Can you see why this company was recently bankrupt?

Banned for life from Shenmue Dojo for being too awesome for the server to handle
Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

FUCK YOU WORLD! FUCKING DIE!

However I do feel quite good I must say. :D
Brotherman

Post by Brotherman »

I feel hungry. :x
AnimeGamer183

Post by AnimeGamer183 »

I feel like shit, I have had a horrendous past few weeks, im sick with a cold. I am working on the solution to my problems, ever since I got my internship at the recording studio, alot of my friends have been acting strange towards me... like one of those "how dare you show everyone up!" kinda attitude, I think they may be jealous or something I dont know.

My other friend that I am interning with is a major drug head, sure I smoke pot and occasionally drink, but this man is gone off xanax and whatever else he can get his hands on. And his decision making skills while he is that high are not good at all. I have tried to tell him I dont feel comfortable around him when hes that high, I dont like hanging out all day with someone just to wake up the next day and have them tell me they dont remember what happened the day before, and all he says is Fuck You when I try to explain this to him, and justifies that he was once perscribed it before, so that makes it ok to pop 4 or 5 bars in one day and be a completely faded drone thats not gonna remember anything the next day anyway... Hes a tough person to be around, but his music is good. He just pisses me off when hes so fucked up! He has tryed to steal from me and has blatantly lied to me before while being so fucked up. Hes a cool cat when hes not fucked up, hes level headed, but when he is all his good aspects go out the window.

Its frustrating, and I may end up beating his ass one good time, because nothing else I am doing is getting through to him. We are kinda in this internship together as a team, and I dont want our image to look foolish because of him. Hopefully things work out.
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Old (turned 26 today). 9 more years until I'm eligible to run for president. :lol:

When I started posting on the Shenmue boards I was 19.

When I first played Shenmue I was only 17.

Brotherman

Post by Brotherman »

^ Happy Birthday.

I feel pretty good. My grades are improving. I thought I failed my history test, but I still made a 87. :mrgreen:
Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

Scared. concerned. slightly depressed.
Brotherman

Post by Brotherman »

Tired.
AnimeGamer183

Post by AnimeGamer183 »

Oblivious
tao

Post by tao »

Cold. But that's just me whining.
Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

lost, confused,worried
AnimeGamer183

Post by AnimeGamer183 »

Feeling surprisingly good right now, all my family is going to my parents house for thanksgiving, im going to see my sister and her husband, and finally get to my sister since she has been pregnant (and probably weirded out cause I will have never seen her that large) Should be good times!
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

I guess thankful this thanksgiving that my brother is still alive. He was driving home yesterday from college on the highway when he had a seizure which made him floor the accelerator on his trailblazer off the embankment, flipped the car sideways and completely destroyed the right side of the car. He is lucky to be alive at those speeds, if he hit a tree which is very easy to do he would have surely been dead. He only is a bit sore. He forgot to take his medication, he is very irresponsible, I hope this is his life changing wake up call but he is so dense I doubt it.

Brotherman

Post by Brotherman »

Pretty good. :whistle: