Good films/TV with bad endings

Discuss a wide variety of things that entertain you! Movies, television, music, sports, anime: it's all welcome here!
Ryudo

Good films/TV with bad endings

Post by Ryudo »

For this topic I encourage using the spoiler tags.
You don't have to describe the ending if you don't want to and just list the movies or tv shows but if you do want to go into detail please use the tags.

Ok I will start with a couple for now.

TV

Quantum Leap
Spoiler: (Highlight to read)
The whole god thing in a bar and him never being allowed to return ruined everything for me...makes watching that whole series as what is the point then?
======
Film

I am Legend
This shows why hollywood just is great at ruining what could have been good. At least the DVD has the option to see the REAL ending.
[mYLES]

Re: Good films/TV with bad endings

Post by [mYLES] »

I agree with I Am Legend, ridiculous ending.

Most recently, the ending for FAST & FURIOUS just left me disappointed.

I find a lot of endings are terrible for one reason or another though. Whether they rushed it, ran out of money or it just doesnt end the way you want.

K PAX comes to mind as well.
JoePesci

Post by JoePesci »

The Happening. Lady in the Water.
I'm Yusuke

Post by I'm Yusuke »

The Crappening licked scrotum from beginning to end.

Oh, and The Sopranos wins this topic, hands down.
JoePesci

Post by JoePesci »

That scrotum tasted goddamn delicious at first, and eventually just worked out to a sweaty sour mess that I couldn't handle on my tongue if that makes any gay sense.

And I liked The Soprano's' ending. I think you are just a closure fairy that's why you didn't like it.
Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

OK so this series overall was not good but it's final season was fantastic and how the series should have been from the start but the very last episode of Enterprise after what was such a amazing 4th and final season was pointless and had nothing to do with anything really.
Manny coto lead the 4th season but the last ep series finale was again led by Berman and was a total disaster.

It tried to be a cameo tie in to an ep of TNG and was not needed in the slightest.
:argh: