Silent Hill: Revelation 3D

Discuss a wide variety of things that entertain you! Movies, television, music, sports, anime: it's all welcome here!
Agent Of Fortune

Silent Hill: Revelation 3D

Post by Agent Of Fortune »

Trailer to the new movie coming out in October. I'm looking forward to it, though I have to say it doesn't look as good as the first. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMWrZmD0AN4
darkly

Re: Silent Hill: Revelation 3D

Post by darkly »

Looks like it might be good. I like that they stick to Akira Yamaokas music again, well atleast from what one can tell from the trailer.
I don't know if I'd like to watch it in 3D though .. :theyreontome:
Agent Of Fortune

3D movies mess with my eyes and give me a headache, so I can't stand them. I seem to be in the minority on that, though.

I agree, Akira Yamaoka's music is great. The music in Downpour was still really good, though, even though he didn't do it. I don't remember the name of the man that did it, but he does the music to Dexter.

I own soundtracks to 3, 4 and origins. I would like to get the one for Downpour, eventually too.
darkly

Post by darkly »

I've heard all soundtracks including Downpour, I like all of them. One favorite is "Rain of brass petals- three vocals edit". It's a bonus track on the soundtrack for Silent Hill 3. I heard something about this silent hill soundtrack collection (name?) with (I think) soundtracks for all games. But I think it was relased in asia only.
Agent Of Fortune

I saw it over the weekend, and liked... parts of it. The first one had a better atmosphere, and ended on more of a "silent hill-y" note, but this one stayed truer to the third game than the first one did to the first game. Adalaide Clemens killed it as Heather. She got all of her mannerisms and attitude pretty spot on. However, there were a lot of issues that came from trying to match up with the mess of the first movie's storyline, as well as just some bad writing choices.