Live-action KOF movie

Discuss a wide variety of things that entertain you! Movies, television, music, sports, anime: it's all welcome here!
Sterling
Administrator

Live-action KOF movie

Post by Sterling »

I never heard about this before but apparently they already finished filming a while ago and are preparing for a blockbuster 2010 release. The best part is of course Sean Faris as Kyo Kusanagi. Because he's so Japanese y'know.

Next up: Bradley Cooper as Ryo in 2012's Street Fighter: Legend of Chun-Li pt II and 2013's Garfield 2: Garfield goes to Moskva! with a dog as Garfield.
What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one.
Kiba

Re: Live-action KOF movie

Post by Kiba »

KOF?
Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

King of Fighters. A SNK series.
Never played a KOF game nor any interest really.

However the fact I am hearing about this film for the first time AFTER the film is done,already can say ..remember the DOA film....yeah...
:no:
Vyse Hazuky

Post by Vyse Hazuky »

I prefer Fatal Fury and Samurai Showdown to King of Fighters, which is still a great series.

I just don't see the timing... It's not really very popular now, and it doesn't have the massive pull that that recent Chun-li movie had with the release of Street Fighter IV