Hulu subs of Naruto Shippuden - Good or bad?

Discuss a wide variety of things that entertain you! Movies, television, music, sports, anime: it's all welcome here!
Agent Of Fortune

Hulu subs of Naruto Shippuden - Good or bad?

Post by Agent Of Fortune »

What do you all think of Hulu releasing the newest Subs of Naruto Shippuden? On the bad side, they have essentially killed any chance of decent fansubbing. (Although HorribleSubs was going well for a while, but I haven't seen any new ones from them out in a few weeks. I might be wrong, though.) On the bright side, we don't have to deal with Dattebayo's tantrums anymore. Dirty bastards.
Old Man OL

Re: Hulu subs of Naruto Shippuden - Good or bad?

Post by Old Man OL »

I think it's terrible. Just terrible.
Of course, I'm talking about the show itself.
Naruto sucks balls.
Ryudo wrote:The world will end when OL is no longer entertained by us.
Just because.
AnimeGamer183

Post by AnimeGamer183 »

fuck hulu and there bad quality streaming eps, and there fan subs. DB should not have stopped subbing Naruto, now i am forced to download the DPAC translations... which are getting better, but still not as good as DB, but better than hulu.
Yukupo
Administrator

Post by Yukupo »

^Except you're forgetting that Hulu is both free and legal, for whatever that's worth to you. I think you should show some more gratitude for that service even if it's quality isn't up to par.
Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

AnimeGamer183 wrote:fuck hulu and there bad quality streaming eps, and there fan subs. DB should not have stopped subbing Naruto, now i am forced to download the DPAC translations... which are getting better, but still not as good as DB, but better than hulu.
Yukupo wrote:^Except you're forgetting that Hulu is both free and legal, for whatever that's worth to you. I think you should show some more gratitude for that service even if it's quality isn't up to par.
To emphasize on what Kupo said.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoGYx35ypus
AnimeGamer183

Post by AnimeGamer183 »

im just trying to enjoy naruto in good quality, I could care less about the legalities, especially when they are ridiculous anyway when at the end of the day I end up watching the same episode, despite the distribution point.
Bambi

Post by Bambi »

Ryudo wrote:
AnimeGamer183 wrote:fuck hulu and there bad quality streaming eps, and there fan subs. DB should not have stopped subbing Naruto, now i am forced to download the DPAC translations... which are getting better, but still not as good as DB, but better than hulu.
Yukupo wrote:^Except you're forgetting that Hulu is both free and legal, for whatever that's worth to you. I think you should show some more gratitude for that service even if it's quality isn't up to par.
I know this is really off-topic but that clip is hilarious.
tao

Post by tao »

evlbaMbee wrote:
Ryudo wrote:
I know this is really off-topic but that clip is hilarious.
LOL ditto that :lol: