What are you watching now?

Discuss a wide variety of things that entertain you! Movies, television, music, sports, anime: it's all welcome here!
darkly

Re: What are you watching now?

Post by darkly »

^yeah I heard^ haha don't think that's what's giving off the max payne feeling though.

I'm about to watch Inspector Coliandro. I rarerly watch Italian movies, not that they are ususally bad or anything but it's rare that they show any. This one is funny. Their body language and language ads to the charm.
darkly

Post by darkly »

Never mind the buzzcocks (S21E07)

"Lee and Simon were the talented ones, Duncan was quite good looking and Anthony had a playstation"

:D makes me laugh everytime.
Sterling
Administrator

Post by Sterling »

Avatar the Last Airbender; quite late into the third book now!
What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one.
Brotherman

Post by Brotherman »

^ That sounds very exciting, danerden. Right now I'm watching your mom undress. And when she is done, I'm gonna give her the butt-fucking of a lifetime. We're gonna record it, just PM me if you want a copy. ;)
Peter

Post by Peter »

Can i get a copy? :theyreontome:
darkly

Post by darkly »

Brotherman wrote:^ That sounds very exciting, danerden. Right now I'm watching your mom undress. And when she is done, I'm gonna give her the butt-fucking of a lifetime. We're gonna record it, just PM me if you want a copy. ;)
Even though I'm laughing I can't stop thinking that maybe one day these spam bots is gonna start talking back when one makes mom jokes :err:
darkly

Post by darkly »

The Mask :D
Bambi

Post by Bambi »

Chungking Express (1994)

"Wong Kar-Wai's movie about two love-struck cops is filmed in impressionistic splashes of motion and color. The first half deals with Cop 223, who has broken up with his girlfriend of five years. He purchases a tin of pineapples with an expiration date of May 1 each day for a month. By the end of that time, he feels that he will either be rejoined with his love or that it too will have expired forever. The second half shows Cop 663 dealing with his breakup with his flight attendant girlfriend. He talks to his apartment furnishings until he meets a new girl at a local lunch counter."

I first saw this maybe 12+ years ago, I loved it then and I love it even more now. The stories themselves definitely aren't very original but the characters, setting and style of it appeals to me so much that I didn't really mind or even notice.

If you're a fan of Asian cinema then I'd recommend giving it a watch.
darkly

Post by darkly »

eXistenZ :ninja:
Vyse Hazuky

Post by Vyse Hazuky »

^Cronenberg's the man, but I didn't care for that one...
Yukupo
Administrator

Post by Yukupo »

I just watched Breakfast at Tiffany's last night. I think it was a great movie aside from that terribly racist "Asian" character they had. :lol:

Just remember it was 1961.
Vyse Hazuky

Post by Vyse Hazuky »

Futurama (season 6) and Spaced (starting season 2). All much fun.
darkly

Post by darkly »

Fringe and then another episode of Dexter.
Vyse Hazuky

Post by Vyse Hazuky »

Still Futurama season 6, and started watching the Monty Python documentary Almost the Truth, which is great, although very similar to their biography book (almost literally, at points), and features Russel Brand which I had no knowledge of until now but looks and sounds like a mentally challenged homossexual, unfavourably. And I apologize if that offends those two groups of people.
darkly

Post by darkly »

Dexter. This show just keeps getting better. I love it.