What phone do you have?

Discuss the latest in computers and technology. Seriously, there's like a new cool gadget every week.
Chaos

What phone do you have?

Post by Chaos »

I just bought an iPhone two days ago, and it made me curious what you peoples use.

By kujen
Last edited by Chaos on Mon May 18, 2009 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ryudo

Re: What phone do you have?

Post by Ryudo »

All I need.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

ryudo get the fuck on msn you bastard
Brotherman

Post by Brotherman »

*sigh* Pantech Duo... :no:
Bambi

Post by Bambi »

Nokia N95e, had it for over a year now but there's nothing else in the market I really like as much.
Riku

Post by Riku »

Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Riku wrote:Image
Looks almost exactly like the phone I used to have. (Well, still have thanks to how retarded at&t is. Yay having two active cell phones until my old contract expires.)

Last edited by Chaos on Mon May 18, 2009 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yukupo
Administrator

Post by Yukupo »

The Samsung Rant:
Just got it.
Vyse Hazuky

Post by Vyse Hazuky »

Not so bad when my previous one was:

Ryudo

Post by Ryudo »

I don't miss having cell phones one bit.
Still hate the fucking things.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Vyse Hazuky wrote:Image

Not so bad when my previous one was:

Damn. My mom had a cellphone like your first one yeeeeears ago. That thing was such a piece of shit. I think it might of been that exact phone actually.

Here was my first phone ever. As you can barely see in this crappy image, I dropped this thing a lot. I think I even accidentally put it through the washer once. Poor thing won't even turn on nowadays.

Vyse Hazuky

Post by Vyse Hazuky »

Well, that wasn't my first phone, it was just my previous. Still, I've always had pretty much the cheapest I could get. No big specs, but usually good battery durability, hehe.
Bambi

Post by Bambi »

Say what you like about the style or features of the old Nokia phones you could throw them out a train window and they'd be home before you.
Agent Of Fortune

Post by Agent Of Fortune »

^I agree with Bambi. Also, I actually liked some of the factory default ringers on those old phones. Now the factory default ringers are just awful.

I use my land line as much as possible. I kind of hate having cell phones. It's like putting yourself on a leash. You never get the chance to be by yourself anymore. Sometimes I just turn the damned thing off when I don't feel like talking to people.

As for my phone, I just have the razr. I'm perfectly fine with having a phone that was the "top of the line" 3 years ago.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Agent Of Fortune wrote:^I agree with Bambi. Also, I actually liked some of the factory default ringers on those old phones. Now the factory default ringers are just awful.
I don't understand why they're so bad. Even the default ringtones on the iPhone are pathetic.

Agent Of Fortune wrote:I use my land line as much as possible. I kind of hate having cell phones. It's like putting yourself on a leash. You never get the chance to be by yourself anymore. Sometimes I just turn the damned thing off when I don't feel like talking to people.

As for my phone, I just have the razr. I'm perfectly fine with having a phone that was the "top of the line" 3 years ago.
Luckily all my friends are about as antisocial as me so we're not constantly annoying each other with calls. In fact, according to AT&T, over the past month I've only used 57 minutes of voice. I mainly use my phone for web browsing, IM, and texting.