Sega All-Star Racing Ryo Hazuki Figurine Giveaway.

Discuss the Shenmue saga!
TheRonin

Sega All-Star Racing Ryo Hazuki Figurine Giveaway.

Post by TheRonin »

http://www.sega.com/sonicracingsweeps/competition.php
To celebrate the launch of Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing, we'll be giving away 75 limited edition Ryo Hazuki figurines! The figurines are approximately 7 inches tall, and numbered on the base. This is a must-have for any SEGA or Shenmue fan.

I suggest signing up as many people as possible.
"Carl picked the wrong day to fight the power."
Brotherman

Re: Sega All-Star Racing Ryo Hazuki Figurine Giveaway.

Post by Brotherman »

*sigh* Is this the closest we'll get to Shenmue III? :no:
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Not exactly Ronnie! Sega is currently looking for either Microsoft of Sony for financing and in return they will give them exclusive rights. Shenmue III won't come immediately because they want to remake the first two games to start fresh for new fans of the series. I don't have anything to back up what I am saying but I found this out the other day. I think they want to have this deal done in time for a general announcement during E3 in a few months. We'll find out if they can pull this off sometime this year I believe. I wouldn't be saying this if I wasn't so confident in my information. :D :D :D

Banned for life from Shenmue Dojo for being too awesome for the server to handle
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Looks like I'm not the only one that heard what I said above. See the link and start the first video starting at 2:00.

http://hiphopgamershow.ning.com/profile ... es_network

Banned for life from Shenmue Dojo for being too awesome for the server to handle
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Jeff wrote:Not exactly Ronnie! Sega is currently looking for either Microsoft of Sony for financing and in return they will give them exclusive rights. Shenmue III won't come immediately because they want to remake the first two games to start fresh for new fans of the series. I don't have anything to back up what I am saying but I found this out the other day. I think they want to have this deal done in time for a general announcement during E3 in a few months. We'll find out if they can pull this off sometime this year I believe. I wouldn't be saying this if I wasn't so confident in my information. :D :D :D

I said it...

http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/7119.html